Sign in to follow this  
fiveagain

Supreme 2008 F/W

hey guise, i think i changed my mind on my backpack. i have the gray one. still brand new (i took the cordura tag off but will provide it) if anyones interested in it, holla at me. lookin for around $200.

isn't retail usually around the $600 on the leather downs?

that is what I was expecting, but that may be too low?

yeah, i think the last one was around there. i have this weird premonition it'll get bumped up by 50 this season but we'll see.

I want the damn canes world famous hat. is that anywhere?

the chinos this season... do they have reinforced ass seating and/or cell pockets?

the chinos this season... do they have reinforced ass seating and/or cell pockets?

they don't have the reinforced seat.. and from the pictures in the preview it doesn't seem like the cellpockets are there either.

hey guise, i think i changed my mind on my backpack. i have the gray one. still brand new (i took the cordura tag off but will provide it) if anyones interested in it, holla at me. lookin for around $200.
hey guise, i think i changed my mind on my backpack. i have the BLACK one. still brand new (i took the cordura tag off but will provide it) if anyones interested in it, holla at me. lookin for $205.

did you seriously just copy and paste cream's post and change the color and price? couldn't type it out yourself? too busy?

Slap on a supreme logo on anything and people would buy it fho sho. hahahaha. Nice one.

Does anyone know if the rumors of the "supreme olympic box tee" is coming out this winter?

^ i'm sure they'll do box t's this spring, and something else big. it'll be their 15th anniversary.

hey guise, i think i changed my mind on my backpack. i have the BLACK one. still brand new if anyones interested in it, holla at me. lookin for $205.

OMG you're so fucking funny. glad to see some red there again pal.

haha, he deleted that post. it was quoted. twice. just man up and take your hate.

^^^ hahah i kno, ive caught him deleting posts like 5 times before... he's pathetic. hes been here for less than a month, and already has 100+ posts, such a hypebeast. also, in a couple pages back, he shits one someone for posting his first post.... and totally got shut down.

edit: give him red!

not f/w 08 (or at least i don't think) but can someone id this crew for me? just picked it up, not sure when it's from. real lightweight. the print is felt.

1221883311.jpg

1221883312.jpg

^I think that Supreme Team Crewneck is from '04.

Just sold my red one. It says Made In Canada on the tag right? I was assuming it was a CYC crew but it was pretty thin.

Can anyone else shed some light on it?

I think its from 07, f/w. I could be wrong though...I remember a few sites getting excited about it last year.

Whats that site that has pictures of Supreme's complete lineup since its opened?

not f/w 08 (or at least i don't think) but can someone id this crew for me? just picked it up, not sure when it's from. real lightweight. the print is felt.

1221883311.jpg

1221883312.jpg

i wonder what happens if these clueless kids rock that in southside

its cyc. dont know what year but 02-04 is a safe assumption. its a direct bite/flip of the crewnecks The Fantastic 5 wore in Wildstyle. Really has nothing to do with the drug crew from queens.

Whats that site that has pictures of Supreme's complete lineup since its opened?

there was a site that had every tee categorized by year, but i dont think they did other stuff. edit: here http://emil.space2u.com/supreme/

strictly supreme has a thread for each season if you can ignor all the hb bs.

its cyc. dont know what year but 02-04 is a safe assumption. its a direct bite/flip of the crewnecks The Fantastic 5 wore in Wildstyle. Really has nothing to do with the drug crew from queens.

yeah, i know its a flip on those crews aesthetically, but any of those countless "supreme team" worded joints in general would be iffy in southside.

one of the dopest crews they made regardless

thanks guys, +rep to all that attempted to help me.

i'm just worried the felt material of the print might come off in the wash/dryer/while i'm wearing it. -_-

yeah, i know its a flip on those crews aesthetically, but any of those countless "supreme team" worded joints in general would be iffy in southside.

one of the dopest crews they made regardless

I still think the drug crew reference is pretty thin. I always took this, http://www.discogs.com/artist/World's+Famous+Supreme+Team, as the reference for the rest. The group even used the same "Stussy" style font for one of their logos which Supreme then put on a shirt.

I just dont see James Jebbia or any of the designers using Kennith Mcgriff or his crew for any references in the clothes. No one, outside of Queens residents specifically, knew who they were prior to 2001 when 50 Cent blew up. If somebody were to wear that now in Southside I dont think people would bat an eye but that is just my hunch and not to be taken as fact.

went in today.

picked up the cruiser jacket - SOOO legit. love it.

only new stuff i spotted was the master locks for 12 bucks a pop.

place was packed, obviously, so i didn't spend much time in there.

^^ yeah man I have the black one, I love how it felt when I tried it on once I almost didn't wanna sell it, what color did you cop?