Sign in to follow this  
fiveagain

Supreme 2008 F/W

Witts - PM me. You seem like a good dude and have been around for a while. I am going to Supreme LA tomorrow. Just pay $5 for gas, cost of beanie + tax (1.0825), cost of backpack + tax, trackable shipping, and paypal fees.

Witts - PM me. You seem like a good dude and have been around for a while. I am going to Supreme LA tomorrow. Just pay $5 for gas, cost of beanie + tax (1.0825), cost of backpack + tax, trackable shipping, and paypal fees.

It's cool, i've got a friend who will pick up for me in NY. Just they weren't online and I wanted to know the price, a friend of mine was in LA last week and could only get hold of a grey as they had no black backpacks at the time btw.

well they don't ship international and most proxies charge 20-25% so if you're interested, i won't charge rape and it'll be within that range + shipping to you.

who the fuck charges a 25% proxy fee? stop lying to get more bills.

well, i guess on hypebeast you can anally rape someone in that range.

good luck on getting what? already had a stroll down there drop weekend and grabbed what i needed.

yeah picked up a backpack, and yes it does fit a macbook. i can easily fit mine in there. the backpack is awesome by the way. if you were doubtful, cop.

The backpack looks so weird and small when I tried putting it on. I guess I'll just stick with JanSport.

well, i guess on hypebeast you can anally rape someone in that range.

good luck on getting what? already had a stroll down there drop weekend and grabbed what i needed.

Getting the black backpack and beanie in color you like.

How much were the plaids going for again?.

Which one, the box plaid flannel? They were $120+ I think.

Getting the black backpack and beanie in color you like.

what? them shits are in stock

who the fuck charges a 25% proxy fee? stop lying to get more bills.

i charge 20% but that price includes shipping to your door with delivery confirmation.

i dunno, i figure for me to hop on the train, deal with idiots in soho and the supreme store itself, and then go to the post office and get it out; 20% is definitely fair.

what? them shits are in stock

dude's trippin'

i'll probably head to the store a little bit later today.

anybody want me to check on anything for them?

I have 3 Smash Tees in Large (2 Red and 1 Blue), a flannel large(deciding what color I wanna sell), and the New Era Supreme Box Cap in 7 5/8 Red for sale..

I'm asking 20% also shipped. Before I throw it on eBay. =X

Let me know.

i charge 20% but that price includes shipping to your door with delivery confirmation.

i dunno, i figure for me to hop on the train, deal with idiots in soho and the supreme store itself, and then go to the post office and get it out; 20% is definitely fair.

that is more then fair!:cool::cool::cool:

this thread can be moved to supertrash now.

anyone know if new york has camo pants out? what's the length standard 32 and price 98$ red already that was really fast!!! serious business:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you sell all of your med-sized tees, tadd? i remember you put up some old supreme stuff on the bay..

anyone know if supreme ever released a fleece crewneck w/ the patagonia-style logo?

i bought his box tees in M a while back..

thanks again.

you sell all of your med-sized tees, tadd? i remember you put up some old supreme stuff on the bay..

anyone know if supreme ever released a fleece crewneck w/ the patagonia-style logo?

yeah all mediums are long gone.i wish i still had some of that stuff sold some of that for crackhead prices:confused::confused::confused: yes they did put out a patagonia logo pull over thing when that type of stuff was cool 98-99 maybe?

the Huf leather is soooooooooooooooooo much better than the Supreme leather.

No idea on retail though I doubt my pockets are deep enough at the moment...

But the black is absolute fiyyyah

RTEmagicC_huf-fall-2008-leather-bomber-1.jpg

not bad at all, witts. reminds me of this leather jacket my dad has sitting in his closet back home. always wanted to steal that thing from him.

i really, really want one of the down jackets from whatever season for this winter.

anyone wanna take a guess at what the retail would be for this seasons?

Have the Olympic beanies dropped yet?

If not, can someone pick up a block beanie for me? Preferrably in Green colorway.. thankz0rs.