Mottainai Denim look Book

robnyc726

That's some straight doodoo pistol shit right there.

They seem to have really high quality denim. It is pretty fashion forward compared to most Japanese denim brands and your everyday Nudie, Acne and APC's. I see this brand being big since it looks like they are so ahead of the curve.

I guess some people get it and most people will when they see it on there favorite celeb just like almost everything else on earth....

cheers

I find it interesting that every single sneaker worn in those photos is YSL, there's even two models in there that haven't even been released yet.

I guess some people get it and most people will when they see it on there favorite celeb just like almost everything else on earth....

When Jay-Z starts wearing Mountainai jeans, I will start buying them buy the bulk load.

Promise.

Rob, you gotta be a bit smarter about this.. two months ago you said you were a designer for this label, and now you "got a hold of this lookbook"?

People on forums have violently negative reactions to these sorts of shenanigans.

Edit: CJ beat me to it.

Yeah I am the designer/co-founder glad you guys did your homework.lol

But what's wrong with promoting your project that you worked so hard to bring to the people?

I thought if anyone would understand our product it would be the good people that post here

I will hit SUFU for the adds Thanks for looking out Sidneylo

But what's wrong with promoting your project that you worked so hard to bring to the people?

I thought if anyone would understand our product it would be the good people that post here

People have mob mentality over here. If it's too blatant people will use the power of the peen to shit up your thread.

there's definitely nothing wrong with promoting your project. and it can be blatant as well, if it is done by the book. but if it comes across as pseudo-sneaky or even mildly dishonest or misrepresentative, then suddenly the whole project will have an aura of negativity around it. just be straight up about it, that's all

Ok, all things aside, this:

They seem to have really high quality denim. It is pretty fashion forward compared to most Japanese denim brands and your everyday Nudie, Acne and APC's. I see this brand being big since it looks like they are so ahead of the curve...

would be considerd sneaky or misrepresentative.

You see, what you did there, and in the posts before is presenting this brand as if you don't have anything to do with it, just now you say "our product", wich is something completely different from the way you presented it before.

That doesn't have anything to do with us doing our homework, anyway, it's all been said already by my fellow supertalkers.

You seem like a cool guy though and I hope that you will infact contact superads about this, otherwise I see no other option then to delete this, for now I will just close it...