Cool Bag / Backpack?

Kaspar

Any suggestions on a cool Backpack / Bag.

Gonna use it for regular, daily use, so I'm not interested in a survival backpack, but a nice fabric and design.

Could be a shoulderbag, could be a backpack...

Saw a nice black Monocled Pigeon backpack a while ago, but can't find a place to buy it. also remember a Noir Chic bag, but don't know where to find it...

thanx

corbin law, you keep talking about this damn acronym bag but its not available anywhere online (not even at the glade) and there are no pictures of it to be found. lil help?

I personally think that messenger bags are for pussyboys no matter what sort of "im a mature artist" spin you attempt to put on it.

Clive / Obey backpacks are extremely heavyduty and if you choose correctly, there are a handful of clive ones that are very stylish as well.

- drew

eusgro drender

Also, Corbin... have you actually had experience with this bag or are you just parroting what others have said?

I really like my Chrome shoulder bag. Indestructible Cordura nylon construction, waterproof, looks cool, and fairly cheap. Made in the USA as well.

http://www.chromebags.com -- Canadians contact me if you're interested in a Citizen messenger, I have one for sale.

The "Acronym 3rd Arm" Bags are up on The-Glade.

Don't think I'll go for them, though. It's way too expensive (with all the accessory-bags, which I would need). Heard that the use techniques and styles made for war, but I'm not going to war... Have to say that I think they are somewhat overpriced...

Think I'll go for a Monocled Pigeon Backpack. Or the Supreme Duffelbag at hideoutstore.com