Do you know the, movie with, Mr. Roper ?

Vaclav

I saw once a, movie with Mr. Roper star of the TV, program 3's Company. In the movie he says "I wish, I wish I was , a fish " and with cinema magic, becomes what looks, as a tuna. It was a movie very, artistic and spoke of many issues of, the human, condition. To the center I felt, a tear begin to, roll without understanding, why.

vaclava krishna, of the triple tweed fame, have you seen skin deep, in which, jack tripper, battles his rival, with his glow-in-the-dark, cock?

Denim D,M-L,

It is fun that, you mention this as I, did watch for this , movie at Hectors, It was with some embarrassment as, during that scene I dropped, my dorito on Hector's wife's knee and, timid in the dark, I tried to remove it without, her notice but you can, imagine that the result was, not so discreet . Later I explained that, my caress was over longing for, cool ranch.

have you experienced the dorito explosion? i may have butchered the nomenclature. the essence is two flavor chips in one bag. both flavors with that umami enhancement of M,S-G. in the bottom of a bag that i inherited with a co-adventurer, i sensed pizza and some other now forgotten taste. i will remember it later.