Miracle Fruit - Has anyone ever tried it?

Whodinihimself

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the best cantaloupe i'd ever eaten in my life that day.

i love cantaloupe, so i am now intrigued

i'm gonna buy a lifetime supply so I can live off of only raw tofu and think i'm eating pizza every day.

the thing that grosses me out about tofu, actually alot of foods, is the texture so if it can change that as well im with you

-hot sauce

im interested in that as well, does it make it sweet or what, cause sometime the burn feels good, well while going in, and not out.

c'mon du. it's only like 2-3 more bucks. is it really worth it?

Wait till the horde of sufuers get theirs in the mail and then offer someone like $2 for a single tablet. It'd be easy to put in a stamped envelope and send off. If you like it, buy yourself a 10pack.

Has anyone here copped from the eBay reseller with a Best Offer? I feel like lowballing somewhat for 2 packets of 10.. anyone have a successful offer? share plz

Yea, I tried earlier this week. I got no reply to my message which probably means no (esp. for someone who apparently ships daily and would be checking their messages constantly).

mm it's not that I can't afford it, I just feel bad buying anything online for full retail/advertised price on unnecessary purchases like west African berry tablets...

His buyer history shows he has accepted a bunch of "best offers" - it doesn't show how much they were. Sounds like he is more likely to make you an offer on larger orders. ymmv

I tried them out yesterday. It was a little underwhelming overall, I plan to try some cantaloupe and honeydew tonight. I think the most awesomest experience was with limes (not lemons, which I also tried), and tabasco. Apple Cider Vinegar was kinda weird, Triple Stout beer wasnt as mind blowing as I had hoped....

I got them yesterday. Really underwhelming for me at least. I didn't have much food at the house. Hawaian punch was tastier, an apple was a little different, savory and salty foods don't change any (sipping that soy sauce was a bad idea), same with this granola bar. Lemons definitely were different. I mean, it didn't taste weird, but it was straight lemon juice but it tasted sweet and delicious like lemonade. I'll probably grab a few things to try while at the store tonight or tomorrow.

Someone post some things that were noticeably cool to eat.

• 2 weeks later...

I took one before i went to the bar one night. Guiness tasted delicious. Cran-vodka tasted pretty good. Same with rum-coke. Keystone light tasted really awkward and bad. I don't recommend getting drunk off it though as cheap beer starts to taste weird and sweet.

i heard if you give that shit to your girlfriend before she sucks your penis, makes that shit taste like ben and jerry's. pussy becomes cotton candy-like.

you'll thank me later.

i must have this! theres a lot of junkie tricks in my hood(theres a no prostitution sign on my corner) so i could sell it to them @ridiculous markup. if you slob knobs for a livin, you might as well enjoy it.

i must have this! theres a lot of junkie tricks in my hood(theres a no prostitution sign on my corner) so i could sell it to them @ridiculous markup. if you slob knobs for a livin, you might as well enjoy it.
diamonds was supposed to come last Tuesday. WHERE ARE YOU SPERM

10characters

• 2 weeks later...

bread with sauerkraut, goat cheese and a raspberry was the best thing I ate on miracle fruits. lemons with cocoa powder were pretty tasty too.

overall the effect isn't as intense as I might have expected. Everything tastes the same, but just a tiny bit different. Sauerkraut was disgustingly sweet though.