Miracle Fruit - Has anyone ever tried it?

Whodinihimself

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a negative effect for constantly taking the pills? I wouldn't mind doing that too. Live off of veggies and be the healthiest mother fucker alive!

Just to make sure you guys understand this... These pills make foods taste sweet, some foods sickly sweet...

So eating tofu might actually yield the most disgusting tasting thing you've ever eaten.

I noticed that when i was eating stuff that was sweet (candy, fruit, soda..) it was good, but it made my beer taste like vomit, salami and proscuitto tasted rotten, and hummus tasted like sweet hummus, which isn't pretty.

I just bought ten of these myself. I think I'm going to try (from the advice) lemons, honeydew and a few others plus gooseberries and rhubarb. The way it seems to work its magic, I'm thinking those last two there are gonna be fucking delicious. If this works, I'm definitely gonna buy a good chunk of these and throw a party.

Miracle fruit is the new trovata

This fruit annoys the shit out of me.

They are everywhere from ebay to leroy's house.

Their stuff is like a ripoff of those Korean ripoff berries...acai?

It's just so gimmicky and overhyped. What's the appeal, weird tastes? ugly buttons? please tell me!

And some of the worst sufuer's buy it.....

On a serious, non bson/trovata note, did any of your friends (or you) get involved in that weird super juice pyramid scheme? I remember this one girl i knew was telling me about it and trying to get me to buy juice from her or sign up to sell it. Hahaha. Man was she screwed. Bought all that juice and no one would buy it. I think she just ended up cutting her losses and drinking it.

I just bought ten of these myself. I think I'm going to try (from the advice) lemons, honeydew and a few others plus gooseberries and rhubarb. The way it seems to work its magic, I'm thinking those last two there are gonna be fucking delicious. If this works, I'm definitely gonna buy a good chunk of these and throw a party.

The New York Times article is like 5 months old. sufu mad late

adding to the "do not eat" list: grapes. waaaay too sweet, made me go "flawhabuflahb".

adding to the "that's weird" list: tomatoes. didn't taste the skin at all, and took all the vegetable-ness out of the way. it's actually kind of good, you know, all juicy and stuff, but mostly just weird.

disappointing: dark chocolate, black coffee.