Miracle Fruit - Has anyone ever tried it?

Whodinihimself

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I've tried it. Both the actual fruit and the tablets/pills. Both work equally as well and the tablets are easier to come by.

I sold a bunch of it on ebay before everyone started selling it. I still have a couple boxes of the tablets.

It's fun to get a bunch of friends together and eat/drink crazy shit. First time I drank a bunch of hot sauce because it tasted like glazed donuts to me. I was very sick afterwards, but it was fun while the stuff lasted.

The best things to try are citrus fruits. Lemons, oranges, grapefruit, etc. It's fun to drink Guinness Extra Stout while taking the stuff too.

It's worth the $$ to have a party and taste stuff.

Most of them are legit. I have bought from greatsalehere before. He's easy to deal with.

They say you can split the tablets up into halves, but honestly, you should take a whole one or the effect is considerably weakened. Taking more than one is just a waste, doesn't increase the effect at all. One is the ideal dose for around 30-45 minutes.

How much are the tablets? Isn't the fruit itself like $20 per piece, or at least that's what I read in the NYT.

The fruit itself is fairly expensive and hard to come by. You can get a pack of 10 tablets for around $15-18 shipped.

i heard if you give that shit to your girlfriend before she sucks your penis, makes that shit taste like ben and jerry's. pussy becomes cotton candy-like.

you'll thank me later.

Haha.

in some parts of singapore, you could still actually find it.

i tried it with lemon and chilli, hell ya there was a difference after eating the fruit.

this was sometime back when i went for a field trip with my schoolmates.

I can't remember how it exactly taste like right now, but it really changes the taste of things drastically.

The fuck???. I want to try this shit now. Where is the cheapest place i can get like one or two just to try it out?

I ate a pill or two of this a month ago or so..

I didn't believe it would work, but it did.. a bit scary how well it works.

Made my beer taste like anus and made lemons taste like straight up fresh lemonade.

I had the best cantaloupe i'd ever eaten in my life that day.

i'm gonna buy a lifetime supply so I can live off of only raw tofu and think i'm eating pizza every day.

Is there a negative effect for constantly taking the pills? I wouldn't mind doing that too. Live off of veggies and be the healthiest mother fucker alive!