Anyone ever attend the Agenda show in San Diego?

Jay Allen

agenda was....dissapointing....

i love how they claim all those buyers will attend....we went for the first time this september, and the turn out was lame....most that show up are just killing time and getting away from the madness at ASR....the number of serious buyers is much lower than what they advertise....and most of the buyers there rep shops that are pretty skate/snow/surf minded, so if your brand doesnt lend itself to that, then it wont help...

i would recomend spending the extra dough to do pool in vegas....from what i've seen of your stuff, it looks like it would fit better there than at agenda anyway.....

i am interested in anyone who can give the good word about agenda's shows in japan....anyone out there with some knowledge?

www.hecklewood.com

Thanks for the info. I am doing the Pool show in Febuary but was interested in the 200+ Japanese buyers they say will be at the Agenda show. I bet there will be a big group of Japanese buyers at the Pool show as well. I've never done a show so any info is very much appreciated. Thanks again.

Conceived and executed on the working waterfront of Portland, Maine. [email protected]