Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Of course you don't...why would you wear something that you thought was ugly?

I don't mind the shoes personally, but the shirt isn't great. If you want to replace it...you're on pretty much the best site for that kind of information, so just look around.

and my point was that this is a denim thread.

besides your note that you're wearing dior 19cm mii i cannot see anything that reminds me of dior jeans. usually fit pics are made for others to comment on the fit.

everything i see on your pic are (in my opinion) ugly shoes and a shirt.

oh and RSR is absolutely right looking at his last post. so enjoy.

Those shoes definently don't work for dior jeans

Well...are we sure?

It doesn't look like they are throwing off the proportions. The fit of the jeans actually looks pretty good.

I think they're just not quite what we're used to seeing on this board, but IRL I think they would work fine.

Disclaimer: I own a pair or two of driving loafers like that, and wear them with my DH whenever I need to look like a relaxed guy in well-fitting clothes as opposed to an internet fashionista

Depends how you want them to fit, and which 19cm you want. I am a true 29W but I like to pretend it's 30 to get a little more comfort.

I have a 27W in MII black raws, a 28 in MII indigo raws, and a 28W in MIJ Silver Selvedge.

I know I kinda got it backwards, as black raws are tighter than other raws, but that was what was available for what I wanted to pay.

hi guys would like to get some opinion on DH. I'm thinking to get another 19cm MIJ but not sure about the size. This is the one that I've got 19cm MIJ size 29. Should I size up or stay with this size. I was thinking to size up to 30. Sorry for shitty pics.

img0214kn.jpg

img0213o.jpg

Guest dave 3000
I'm thinking to get another 19cm MIJ but not sure about the size.

img0214kn.jpg

i would reconsider about thinking of buying another pair

it looks like those jeans are spray painted on, are they ?

i would reconsider about thinking of buying another pair

it looks like those jeans are spray painted on, are they ?

I'm reconsidering buying another pair. When I first got those it wasn't that tight maybe I'm getting fatter. No it wasn't spray painted, it just shitty camera and I take shitty pics. It is raw. Bought it few years ago washed once or twice.