Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I can't find any reference code in the left right front pocket. But I feel a piece of paper is inside the coin pocket but it have no any word on it.

The seller said it is brand new and brought from the Dior Homme flagship store, on 57th Street/Manhattan, New York. He said it never remove the tags and there are no any inner country of origin tag when he brought.

Very strange.....

However, the cutting and size is like DH style. Hopes it is real and I don't need to open a dispute in ebay and paypal.

Thanks mate

I have those jeans; bought myself from DH store.

The inside of the right pocket, just below the coin pocket, has a small tag with the reference number.

On the left side seam, a few inches below the waist, there is the wash tag.

If your jeans don't have those tags, I'd say it's very weird and probably fake.

I have those jeans; bought myself from DH store.

The inside of the right pocket, just below the coin pocket, has a small tag with the reference number.

On the left side seam, a few inches below the waist, there is the wash tag.

If your jeans don't have those tags, I'd say it's very weird and probably fake.

Thanks dude, finally I find the reference code by follow your instruction.

The reference code is same with the tags, which cannot find any information from the net. Are yours is the same reference code with me ? 0E31J2221418

But I still can't find any wash tag.

Then, I try to find the reference code from my other 2 dior homme jeans but I can't find that :eek: Is it all of the DH jeans are include that reference code tag? Thanks

The reference code is same with the tags, which cannot find any information from the net. Are yours is the same reference code with me ? 0E31J2221418

Then, I try to find the reference code from my other 2 dior homme jeans but I can't find that :eek: Is it all of the DH jeans are include that reference code tag? Thanks

KVA took over then they started to have the tags, my super slender has those, but wierdly, the MIJ and MII does not have -.-

sorry I know this topic is littered with posts exactly like this, but can anyone please help me identify these?

They're definitely older(no serial number in pocket), MIJ, Tried to make the color in the photos as close to accurate as possible.

Thanks so much!

DIOR3-1.jpg

DIOR2-1.jpg

Dior-2.jpg

where did you get those umc from XIV?

Just got lucky on Ebay I guess, the seller just had them listed as "Dior jeans" with no mention of them being UMC's which probably cost him a few hundred dollars(got them for $113). Funny thing is that I thought they were UMC's until they arrived but then I compared them to my '09's and the wash was completely different, kind of crazy they would've given the newer ones the same name even.

sorry for all the rambling. Anyways I've sold a couple pair but here is what I have right now:

dior1-1.jpg

07 UMC

09 Dirty Dudes

09 UMC

MIJ indigo 19 CM(old)

MIJ indigo 19 CM(new)

07 black clawmarks

MII black 19 CM

Khakis(I don't even remember if they had a name)

Hey guys, I was just wondering how much the silver selvedge stretch. I have a size 28 and it's a perfect fit right now. I tried on the 27 at the store and I couldn't button up the top button, so I just sized up. They feel much more comfortable and I don't have the peel them off, which is nice, but if they stretch a lot, that would kind of suck. I heard they stretch less than the regular MIJs. Is this true?

Yeah, reference # is the same. The jeans are called Hailstorm. I took a close look at your photos, the distressing looks exactly the same as mine. The only difference seems to be that your wash is dirtier, but that could be natural variation between pairs. Maybe the factory just forgot to put on the wash tag.

I have lots of DH jeans--even from KVA era--that do not have reference code tag.

Hey guys, I was just wondering how much the silver selvedge stretch. I have a size 28 and it's a perfect fit right now. I tried on the 27 at the store and I couldn't button up the top button, so I just sized up. They feel much more comfortable and I don't have the peel them off, which is nice, but if they stretch a lot, that would kind of suck. I heard they stretch less than the regular MIJs. Is this true?

I would exchange for the 27. They are going to stretch, and if they are perfect fit right now, in a few months they'll be too big.

Just got lucky on Ebay I guess, the seller just had them listed as "Dior jeans" with no mention of them being UMC's which probably cost him a few hundred dollars(got them for $113). Funny thing is that I thought they were UMC's until they arrived but then I compared them to my '09's and the wash was completely different, kind of crazy they would've given the newer ones the same name even.

sorry for all the rambling. Anyways I've sold a couple pair but here is what I have right now:

dior1-1.jpg

07 UMC

09 Dirty Dudes

09 UMC

MIJ indigo 19 CM(old)

MIJ indigo 19 CM(new)

07 black clawmarks

MII black 19 CM

Khakis(I don't even remember if they had a name)

pics of black clawmarks please.

hey there,

can i ask you about the measurement

i'm wearing sz 26 for dior raw mij and the length waist is 36,5cm (lay flat)

my question is, if i want to cop mii washed jeans, should i buy the same size with the raw mij or size up 1?

can someone help me with this problem?really grateful if you guys can answer.

hey there,

can i ask you about the measurement

i'm wearing sz 26 for dior raw mij and the length waist is 36,5cm (lay flat)

my question is, if i want to cop mii washed jeans, should i buy the same size with the raw mij or size up 1?

can someone help me with this problem?really grateful if you guys can answer.

From what i've tried on and know, MII are a larger cutting, and since ur the smallest in mij then it would be best to downsize one, but 26 are the smallest size, haha. but for the pre wash mii, they are a lil bit smaller cutting then the raws,

From what i've tried on and know, MII are a larger cutting, and since ur the smallest in mij then it would be best to downsize one, but 26 are the smallest size, haha. but for the pre wash mii, they are a lil bit smaller cutting then the raws,

Yeah. Buy the same or buy bigger in washed MiI. MiI are slimmer up top than MiJ, only slightly wider below the knee, but new washed pairs are getting even slimmer down there too.

Here are a bunch of detailed photos of Diors that I have/have had in my collection (for reference sake). Too many photos so I broke it up into multiple posts (and removed img tags from extra photos). 56k beware:

Dior Blue "Rust Washed" SS08 19cm MII (Don't know the actual wash name... this is the best I could do from Googling the reference number)

L4uFG.jpg

AqEns.jpg

nj3P8.jpg

YTtYu.jpg

EZQvj.jpg

Ld7bM.jpg

RXBz7.jpg

ad00g.jpg

RBE23.jpg

qVFUU.jpg

http://imgur.com/mtWmJ.jpg

http://imgur.com/rCKk0.jpg