Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I bought size 28 black raws mij as I wear size 28 NS but wtf its so tight even after wearing for a week in the house. I barely able to clasp it and it shows the curves of my butt and wraps my thighs but everything below knee is perfect. WHO THE FUCK TOLD ME I SHOULD GET SIZE 28s? what should i do? sell or lose weight?

argh, you should have bought 29.

In my case, dior30, and ns29. I don really like over stretching, so I wear belt all the time.

hey guys, just got my 29 indigo mijs a week ago. got them hemmed (i'm 5'5 with short legs) and have been wearing them faithfully ever since. they've stretched out quite abit, not really sure if I should have sized down one more for a slightly slimmer look. but then again, my thighs aren't exactly very small so maybe not. any comments/tips?

IMG_1594.acb.th.JPG

IMG_1595.8dc.th.JPG

IMG_1596.a70.th.JPG

hey guys, just got my 29 indigo mijs a week ago. got them hemmed (i'm 5'5 with short legs) and have been wearing them faithfully ever since. they've stretched out quite abit, not really sure if I should have sized down one more for a slightly slimmer look. but then again, my thighs aren't exactly very small so maybe not. any comments/tips?

IMG_1594.acb.th.JPG

IMG_1595.8dc.th.JPG

IMG_1596.a70.th.JPG

I have a pair of beautifully worn formerly raw sz 29 19cm indigo's bought at the dior store here in NYC, worn for about 4-5 months, washed once. I haven't been wearing them at all and its a shame because they are such nice jeans, so i'm selling them here. price is firm at $200

I have really shitty cellphone pictures unfortunately, but hopefully its enough to illustrate what they look like. There are no holes, they were never altered and is no uneven fading, they were well taken (by a non smoker).... just some nice fading starting, still have lots of life left, so you can continue from where I left off. Send me a PM.

2vs179j.jpg

2s6vvaw.jpg

eins05.jpg

k9w0wp.jpg

about Hedi era dior jeans...

i've owned both kva and hedi, and i've gotta say...if you start off with kva and then find yourself a pair of hedi era, you will notice the most subtle differences...

if you collect denim, it could be worth the trouble to find hedi era jeans, for the thicker, more supple leather dior tag/label, and hand made feel you get from them. e.g., i noticed immediately when i put on a pair of 2007 raws from slimane's last collection that on the waist band near where the clasps are, where they fold the denim to sew it, the folds are thick and bulky and feel weird at first. they feel off, like they were made by hand. not perfectly made by a machine.

its ever so subtle, almost ghost-like. the details ARE noticable, if you're used to the KVA dior jeans. you'll notice...even putting them side by side, someone that doesnt wear dior jeans could go over them and pick out the differences.

as far as cut. they're more or less identical. i cant find any real differences. but if you want a thick leather label, and more of a hand-made vibe, try to find some hedi era.

about Hedi era dior jeans...

i've owned both kva and hedi, and i've gotta say...if you start off with kva and then find yourself a pair of hedi era, you will notice the most subtle differences...

if you collect denim, it could be worth the trouble to find hedi era jeans, for the thicker, more supple leather dior tag/label, and hand made feel you get from them. e.g., i noticed immediately when i put on a pair of 2007 raws from slimane's last collection that on the waist band near where the clasps are, where they fold the denim to sew it, the folds are thick and bulky and feel weird at first. they feel off, like they were made by hand. not perfectly made by a machine.

its ever so subtle, almost ghost-like. the details ARE noticable, if you're used to the KVA dior jeans. you'll notice...even putting them side by side, someone that doesnt wear dior jeans could go over them and pick out the differences.

as far as cut. they're more or less identical. i cant find any real differences. but if you want a thick leather label, and more of a hand-made vibe, try to find some hedi era.

They didnt change the main places where they are made or any aspect of production, they just changed the head designer, any noticable production difference is purely coincidence, not a result of KVA headed dior being of less quality. I own pairs from both eras and I cant notice any differences that could be attributed to Hedi being head designer. Hedi ran the operation better, but its not like he was in there hand-making everyones jeans when he was there, the same people at the same places are making the jeans, for the most part.

And, you can find hedi era dior every once in a while showing up in supermarket.

How long will it take luisaviaroma to ship an item to Singapore?

i ordered a pair of raws with the new free shipping deal not last friday, but the friday before that. they shipping it on wednesday (three business days later) via fedex. after fedex's poorly logistically arranged customs service contacted me and arranged for the package to be delivered, it came in the mail today.

so, many days i assume.

as far as i know, the 19cm cut is slimmer throughout the top block and thighs especially than the petit standard cut. if you want a very slim fit, i'd go with a size 33 but if you want some room pre-stretching, go with a size 34.

but i understand that this guy actually his 32 after worn awhile is about 36" on the waist already! and the thigh measurements are similar with my current jeans.

i'm confused now to go for a 32 or a 33 for a slim straight leg , petit standard fit in other words. i measured my waist , its about 36 comfortably.