Your list of best dressed and worst dressed celebrities

eodlover

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fade to Black

yeah Johnny Depp might not be decked out in designer labels but I definitely think he has flair in dressing, he's got his own style which is unique to him and i respect that.

Pharrell's casual style sucks but I think he's normally lookin pretty sharp when he's dressed up.

George Clooney wears a suit like no other, that's the kind of swagger I try to strive for when I'm wearing a suit.

Charlie Watts (of the Rolling Stones) has amazing style...looks so sharp in refined British tailoring and is much better than Mick Jagger's Dior Homme/trendy style.

who else...Andre 3000's got cool ass style, and Tom Ford made the man's suit look sexy again.

Worst dressed: Kevin Federline, Nick Lachey, Cam'ron.

Pharell looks way better in BAPE gear than Nigo does. Makes me wanna get that red camo zip up hoodie (checked on ebay, cost $1800. the right price or ridiculously expensive?)

Ironically, BBC and Ice Cream is total crap.

Well, nobody could pull off looking dope wearing a double breasted suit like Depp did in Pirates premiere. Not even Pitt or Clooney for that matter.

F*ck Fashion

Quote:

Noel and Liam sometimes wear pretty cool stuff.

--- Original message by Mbrand on Oct 21, 2005 02:44 AM

agreed on noel and liam, and i think pete doherty sometimes has a good style, although it's a bit overdone on other occasions...

worst: all rappers, except kanye west

''Don't be afraid to do stupid things, cause íf things wouldn't be stupid, everyone would be doing those things ''.

Guest Fade to Black

oh yeah add Jermaine Dupri to worst dressed list..i was browsing through Getty Images, type 'naomi campbell' in the search and the first batch of pics it'll be a party she was hosting. JD was DECKED OUT in Bape and it looked so ridiculous.

i agree that johnny depp has does have flare. but sometimes he looks just completely rediculous. but he's still freaken cool so it's ok.

i don't really have a "best dressed" but here are some celebs that i think dress pretty well...mos def, kanye west, usher, beckham, justin timberlake, ashton kutcher, pharrell is ok

worse dressed: COJO <- - - - - absolutely the worse dressed celeb (if you can even call him that) of all time.

• 1 year later...