Calden T-shirts

Calden

I've decided to make myself some T-shirts, but since I'm having them done at a print shop, I'm going to order a few extra to make it a little more cost effective. I will update this thread with stock and new T-shirts as they come in. Currently, I'm only able to accept paypal. Please send me a PM if you would like to place an order or have any questions. Thanks!

$35 U.S.A. / $45 International

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

#01: Train wreck at Montparnasse Station, photograph by Studio Lévy and Sons, 1895.

CALDEN01A.jpgCALDEN01B.JPG

Printed on white American Apparel 2001 T-shirts. The print did not turn out as well as I would like, but I can't really complain since it was a very small run.

STOCK

S - SOLD OUT

M - 1

L - SOLD OUT

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

#02: Jesus Lizard 7" image, from Mouth Breather / Sunday You Need Love 7", 1990.

CALDEN02A.jpg

CALDEN02B.jpg

Printed on white American Apparel 2001 T-shirts in waterbased ink.

STOCK

S - 1

M - 1

L - SOLD OUT

New T-shirt in a few weeks...

, they supposedly used a mix of water based ink and Plastisol...

I've been in the screen printing business almost 23 years and I have never heard of anything like that. Are you sure that is what they said? not trying to be confrontational it's just that mixing water base and plastisol would be like mixing oil and water. and water base does not "sit" on top of the substrate, it absorbs into it. Plastisol can sit on top and would be the better option for holding a line screen greater than 85dpi (which I assume they used)

What was the name of the print shop you used? If this actually possible I would like to know how they did it.

Hey Jimmy, I went through www.yque.com. We had a long conversation about using waterbased ink over the phone and they said they would try a mix? I just assumed this is what they meant, because they said they used either Plastisol or waterbased inks. I don't really know anything about screen printing though, so I'm sure you are right. I don't know what mix they would be talking about though. Anyways, I'm not even sure if I was talking to a printer or just someone who answers the phone, so they might not have known anything either. It does feel lighter than most band T-shirts I've bought though, maybe it's somehow a watered down ink? I don't know. I didn't ask too many questions because they were kind of a pain in the ass to deal with, but I guess that's understandable since I was only getting six T-shirts printed.