IMG_0505.jpg

burton x headporter back pack

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

happy bidding

• 3 months later...

Cause hes a fucking scammer mate. If you buy these off this guy, I can guarantee you that you will be waiting for the rest of your life to get these in the mail. They will never turn up.

I bought a gay alife shirt off this fool for my little brother, waited a month, dude didn't hit me with any tracking number or reply to my pm's on here. I added his instant messenger thing, messaged him on there with no reply. Then I went fuck this, opened up a dispute on paypal, then when the dispute closed in my favour, he had no money in his account to refund me.

Guys a big time scammer, who thinks he runs blocks in new york.

Next time I'm over in new york homegirl we'll see how many blocks you run once your fucking legs have been chopped off

Cause hes a fucking scammer mate. If you buy these off this guy, I can guarantee you that you will be waiting for the rest of your life to get these in the mail. They will never turn up.

I bought a gay alife shirt off this fool for my little brother, waited a month, dude didn't hit me with any tracking number or reply to my pm's on here. I added his instant messenger thing, messaged him on there with no reply. Then I went fuck this, opened up a dispute on paypal, then when the dispute closed in my favour, he had no money in his account to refund me.

Guys a big time scammer, who thinks he runs blocks in new york.

Next time I'm over in new york homegirl we'll see how many blocks you run once your fucking legs have been chopped off

OH FUCK, lol i was just about to buy that same alife tee you were probably trying to get at, thanks for the heads up, good thing we got people like you who knows that there are cunts out there who scam people.

FUCK YOU willeee.cee. suck my cock you cunt ass pussy bitch cant even live a clean life scamming people and shit. fuck off. get the fuck off forums you cunt.

• 3 years later...