who here had sex today?

cyberPUNK

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after you pinned jeff and won your match, did you celebrate by having sex with a real man?

since when is jeff not a real man? he gets the job done 3 times on average during each match.

after you pinned jeff and won your match, did you celebrate by having sex with a real man?

HAHAHA...

damn son props or something for that but a nigga dont care enough to let a girl bust a nut 3 times...seriously...

Only time I really cared was wen a girl busted 7 times...

But the other nite I didnt give a damn, jus woke up, stuck it in for 5 mins, busted on her stomache, rolled around and went to sleep...

at 6 20 this am i got it handed to me right. and i liked it. man, sex is great... probably one of the best things ever...

Guest jeffvyain

who are you humping today. get it straight

...i get the job done.

ken, jerkin it to pictures of dani's backside isn't the same thing as sex

sweet baby jesus, your a filthy woman

i bet jeff is a regular michael douglas in between the sheets

dont be surprised if you end up on realexgirlfriends.com when you guys break up

i'm a filthy woman? i enjoy sex... and now i'm destroying all evidence of that because of that website. man, men are evil!

True failure?

well, we're friends, we've known each other for like a couple years, gotta do it all suave like. But essentially and fundamentally, yes, failure. We were drunk too, so really no excuse except whiskey dick is acceptable, haha.

i'm going to be honest and say no, seriously her face is busted. i refuse to compromise on a female's face.

i feel you man. i cant stand butterfaces or girls that are just ugly. i dunno maybe its just me but a beautiful face attracts me more than a hot body.