FS: Raf by Raf Simons polo (size small), Pure Blue Japan XX-005 jeans (28)

Incunabula_

All prices include International delivery. Items will be cheaper if you live in the UK. Payment via Paypal (confirmed addresses only, I'll cover the fees). More pictures and additional measurements available upon request. Any sold items will be posted out on the same day that payment is received.

refs on here

sold to: alleyooptroop, Aristo and votefornara

bought from: a_kiss_in_paris, cd1 and ddohnggo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raf by Raf Simons polo with embroidered ‘RAF’ detail on left breast, dark grey, size small. Brand new with tags.

shoulders 14.5 inches, pit to pit 18, total length 26.5 (including collar 27.5)

$SOLD

2009_0613Image0019.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pure Blue Japan XX-005 jeans, slubby 14.5oz Japanese selvedge denim, size 28. Worn about ten times. Only selling because they're a bit tight in the thigh now that I've started running again : (

N.B. These were chainstitch hemmed by 1.5 inches when I bought them from BIG, so they should have shrunk down to a 32 inch inseam, but after two hot washes and a tumble dry they’re still at 33.5. I really can’t see the inseam shrinking any further, but be aware that it might.

waist is 15 inches across (will get back down to 14 with a wash or hot soak but can always be stretched out again), front rise 9, back rise 13.5, thigh 10, knee 7.5, hem 7.25.

were$185, now $165

2009_0613Image0029.jpg

2009_0613Image0030.jpg

2009_0613Image0031.jpg

Price drop on the PBJs.

Also, just to clarify the inseam length issue, it seems that these came from the batch at BIG with a longer inseam, --something that i did not know when i purchased them-- so the current post wash/post hem inseam length of 33.5 is entirely normal and definitely won't shrink any further.