abercrombie polos and button up shirts

cheesydude

I don't really like Abercrombie (and haven't bought anything from them for years) but here is some info:

The Ezra Fitch oxfords sort of have a slim fit. If you are muscular or a little bit heavy they will fit well, but if you are skinny, don't expect too much. They cost $78 dollars. For that price you could buy a shirt from another brand (without the tacky logo), have it tailored to perfection, and still have money left over.

The polos shirts are a tiny bit bigger in the shoulders than most which is good because if you are tall and skinny you can fit into a S. However I find the logo a little bit tacky and the shirts tend to have problems with the lower button coming out of the button hole (which is annoying if you want to keep it buttoned). For the price they charge you should be getting better quality.

Edited by 134 on Oct 19, 2005 at 02:52 PM

hollister is part of the a&f corporation... AE is a different market but the same style cause its fucking dirt cheap (yet, still lame).

Non-ezra button ups are around $40-$50 or you could get them for $20-$30 if on sale and I believe a small is decently slimfitting but nowhere near tailored (i used to work there).

- drew

eusgro drender

Yea, I never really liked all the distressing Abercrombie has for the last few seasons. Hate all the crinkled up shirts and pants they were displaying. I recently went to the Seaport store and saw one of the models in front of the store. Kinda odd just standing there, but he seemed pretty nice.