Sugar Cane SC40105 to sell for a friend!

soleindahole

this item is sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

These jeans are bad ass if i had anymore money I would buy these.Condition is brand new with tags.They are size 32 waist.He had it hem from size 36 to 32 inseam.Tried on once after getting hemmed from the taylors and put away.The fit is similar to 47 Levis repro.He bought these off Bidservice a month ago brand new with all the fees for 269$. These are the sugar millet/cotton hybrid and are one rinse.Super slubby as they want to be.Check out the photos.Message me if interested, he needs the money. Thanks.

super slubby

d_nav.jpg

Edited by soleindahole on Oct 18, 2005 at 05:50 PM

Edited by soleindahole on Oct 18, 2005 at 05:51 PM

Edited by soleindahole on Oct 21, 2005 at 08:37 AM

Quote:

im very very very interested. what is the EXACT^ waist measurement all around in inches? also what is the rise measurement?

if i get the right size these are all mine.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Oct 18, 2005 05:05 PM

waist: 32inches - measure 16 inches across /so 32 inches inches all around.

the rise measure: 11.5

the leg opening is 8.5

super slubby

d_nav.jpg

Quote:

they probably stretch more or less an inch, as is the case with most denim. If they're half a size within your size range they should accomodate. -

I'm merely repeating what others already answered, I can't guarantee the information.

--- Original message by Geowu on Oct 18, 2005 09:15 PM

i agree, more or less an inch and will shrink back to tag size if washed. the texture of the denim is really nice. you can see the sugar millet fibers,but surprisingly soft. the underside is like broken twill? because the lines dont go left or right?i dont see any directions,every inch of the surface area is covered in blue indigo on the underside. super slubby.

super slubby

d_nav.jpg

Quote:

The inside of those jeans are really blue...unlike most jeans which are whitish blue.

Also really love the pocket fabric design.

--- Original message by digital_denim on Oct 18, 2005 09:23 PM

exactly, they didnt skimp on details and indigo when they were making these.

i asked my friend if he could wait a month so i can pay for it he said he cant. =(.

super slubby

d_nav.jpg