Super Gambling

steven

Yo Shufon I joined the Sufu homegame. How does it work i've never tried it before. I'm mostly a SnG player but I can fuck with cash games from time to time.

Yo sorry, haven't been on Stars in a week or so, I got the email about you joining though. I'll get on later tonight and add you.

If we want to play together, just tell me a time and I have to schedule whatever kind of game we want. I don't think I can set up permanent tables.

edit: oh, and you played that well scientifick, I would've done the same thing.

• 4 weeks later...

fucking killing it lately but im ready to get back to raleigh's bigger games now that i have some semblance of a bankroll. i started recording my results from playing and dealing. so far;

+130

+150

+100

+160

and an extra $250 from dealing. good week so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

do any of you online guys use a HUD at all? (HEM, PT)

i've been trying to concentrate on FR cash games lately, and i hate playing on my old powerpc G5 mac, because i'm basically relegated to only pokerstars and i'm not able to use any HUDs because of my outdated hardware. grr

i mean, the HUD isn't necessary by any means. but it would sure be nice to see the stats of the other players when you're multitabling. cash games especially.

maybe i should just say "fuck it" to the online play for awhile and try to put in some live hours where the players are terribad

damn bro, super tilt is 8 straight losses. you just doing STTs or what?

go play some PLO cash games. ridiculously soft right now, probably thanks in part to poker after dark

nah, i do the 18 man 2 tables. I had those down until the past few days

uhhh, should i cash out of stars?