taking a piss

dny

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urinating with male genitalia sounds....complicated.

but i could care less, i sit when i pee.

:cool:

I read "but i could care less, i shit when i pee."

i found it gross. reread. relief, your cuteness is safe and sound.

I like to flush just a few seconds before I am done peeing, that way all the water goes down just when I am done, and it shaves a few seconds off my time.

i used to do this

but the flush just kept beating me

then i'd have to flush again

and water is serious business these days

i don't do it anymore

i pee straight in to the middle of the water. it's like target practice.

i can never do urinals though. i'm always worried about the pee splashing back or my penis tip accidentally hitting the wall or some creep looking at my wee wee or the amount of balls/dirty hands that have touched the porcelain or getting too close/too far from the urinal. even if it's just one toilet and like 10 urinals and someone is in the toilet, i'll wait for it. i also have a habit of grabbing a few paper towels after washing my hands to open up the door.

At night, I hit the side too make less noise. I also do this when people are in the guest room on the other side of my bathroom (my room - bathroom - guest room is how its set up)

The rest of the time it's straight water.

i was gutting out one of my mothers properties, and being that there was no running water, i had to shoot a deuce BAD, so i had to go upstairs where the bathroom should be, and squat to shit in a plastic grocery bag while my partner went to lowes to get a saw blade. not cool, not cool. @least i had some extra mcdonalds napkins, and a large cup full of melted ice...caveman style.

I like to flush just a few seconds before I am done peeing, that way all the water goes down just when I am done, and it shaves a few seconds off my time.

thought I was the only one that did this. I feel much better knowing there are others out there.

I like to start off a couple feet away from the bowl and aim for the center of the bowl. and I close in inch by inch, so I don't have to restrain my stream.

no sudden movements while doing this. it can get very messy. definitely practiced on public bathrooms first.

Guest No Handclaps Please
One time my friend came back from the bathroom and said

"Dude, the weirdest thing just happened to me."

I replied

"What, did you start peeing and your stream split into two then before you could realize what was happening it reformed into one solid, normal stream?"

and he goes

"dude.. how did you know?"

>.>

<.<

doesn't that happen more to people who are uncircumcised..? with the skin dictating flow out and all..

how about peeing in the public urinal when there is another guy beside you?

do you ever get the feeling that the guy next to you in urinal is trying to catch a peek?

i can't look over because our eyes might meet, and that would be all awkward hahahha!!

I hate it when I'm peeing at school and someone I know starts peeing next to me and tries to have a conversation. Also, my former music history professor was peeing next to me once and he was ripping ass the whole time. I didn't know what to do. He knew he farted, I knew he farted. He knew I knew he farted... He carries a chartreuse leather man purse...

next time there's someone next to you just look over and say "hey bro, nice watch"

ps. wat about the restrooms at bars with like 12 urinals and one toilet that has no walls just sitting there all by itself, my buddy is the dude that shits in these in front of everyone, no shame.

...He knew he farted, I knew he farted. He knew I knew he farted... He carries a chartreuse leather man purse...

I almost spit out my coffee when I read this...haha.

I don't understand when I go into the washrooms at work and there's a guy peeing (into the water...loudly) and it goes on for like, 5 minutes. WTF? Do you only go to the washroom every Thursday or something? Did you just slam a 40?:confused:

thought I was the only one that did this. I feel much better knowing there are others out there.

I like to start off a couple feet away from the bowl and aim for the center of the bowl. and I close in inch by inch, so I don't have to restrain my stream.

no sudden movements while doing this. it can get very messy. definitely practiced on public bathrooms first.

i used to do the same thing (early flush), and brought it up to my old roommate and some friends right after performing this move one time... they all mentioned that it was a lil gross b/c not "all" the piss really goes down the drain. i've stopped since, but every now and then i'll sneak one in for the fuck of it.

what's the furthest distance you guys ever pee from?

mine was 4 steps away from the toilet bowl hahahaha

I remember when I was at a friends house once I thought it would be funny to back up out of the washroom door and continue to try and piss into the bowl from literally the hallway (his bathroom was arranged in a way that this was possible) it was funny until the stream started to run out and I ended up pissing all over the doorframe/sink/hand towels/everything else in sight as I tried to run back to the bowl.

Also pissing on someone's closed garage door in an alley is easy enough until you realize that you chose the only garage door that opens up at 2AM and you're trying to finish your piss standing on your tip toes as the door opens up...rather than be forced to pinch it off and risk pissing your pants.

One time my friend came back from the bathroom and said

"Dude, the weirdest thing just happened to me."

I replied

"What, did you start peeing and your stream split into two then before you could realize what was happening it reformed into one solid, normal stream?"

and he goes

"dude.. how did you know?"

>.>

<.<

I just pissed on my authentics last week cause of a rouge stream...sucked.

I dunno about you lot but when I take a piss I try to write random shit in the bowl/urinal/wall with the stream of piss. Something like my name,a type of sandwitch or my girl's name.

Maybe it's a Phillipino thing...

As for me if its late at night and people are sleeping I piss towards the side so not to make a lot of noise but any other time of day right in the middle. While I'm doing this I sometimes wonder just how much splash back piss has collected on my denim when I don't wash it for a real long time.