Tight fit jeans - Long inseam

garullous thief

Wow, how tall are you? I can't imagine anyone with an inseam 36 or greater requiring jeans that tight.

Dior Homme uses a 37'' inseam.

Cloak might also use a 37'' inseam, but I am not sure.

It's probably best/cheapest to get bespoke jeans. Ernest Sewn can do it for around $300, depending on what you want.

Edited by 134 on Oct 17, 2005 at 01:50 PM

I am 6' 6", my inseam is actually about 35", but I like to cuff the bottoms, and would like to cuff them more than an inch or two. Dior is too expensive, the money would probably better spent on something made for me. Thanks for the repsonses though.

And 134, the APC's aren't that tight, I am not looking for something tighter than that.

Edited by garullous thief on Oct 17, 2005 at 03:17 PM

it's possible to get nudies with a 36 inch inseam, but you'll have to call them directly or your local distributor to find out if they have any available.. When I checked for Regular Ralf Drycast in 31/36 or Flare Glenn Dry 31/36, they said they could have some by next spring if I put an order through (they actually mentioned that no one has ever wanted a 31/36 ;). They did, however, have Regular Ralf Dry Selvage in 32/36, so you might get lucky depending upon your waist size..

Adam

Quote:

Hey Andrew Fun Crew,

I have told a few folks on here I can do these Jeans fr $98US shipped. I was thinking about starting a thread with some pic's etc. I have changed a few things since these photos, I rivet the back pockets now as opposed to the bar tack shown in the pic's. I have 5 styles, 10 sizes, all 36in inseam but can make them as long as you like. Plain back pockets if you want, no leather label, up to you.

--- Original message by andewhall on Oct 18, 2005 04:23 PM

i would definitely be interested were you to post some pictures and descriptions as to how the different styles fit.

so tight