SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys so many points to be had over christmas. Games are coming thick and fast so make the most of it. Cyberpunk will be toppled (no offence you did some nice proxy work for me but you're top now, so thems the rules).

See you at the top in '09!

so you're up 50pts and no.2 is up 20pts.........

I lost 51pts in my first transfer debacle.........................

haha that was a bummer man. from what i can tell though you made 12 transfers that week, and anything past the first is a four point hit, meaning you took a 44 point hit, not a 51 point hit.

to be real though, had you not done the transfers, there's no guarantee you'd have as many points or more than you do now, since a lot of your players in your first team weren't actually starters, like senderos, hyppia, belleti, and essien.

the bright side is that you have your wild card...something none of us have at this point...so i'd say use that after the transfer window closes and make a run for the top.

hahaha thanks for that!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE

I used my wildcard shit in week 4

argh

just wasted an hour of my life with imaginary transfers.

fuckity fuck fuck

you tricked me

ARGH!

hahaha thanks for that!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE

I used my wildcard shit in week 4

argh

just wasted an hour of my life with imaginary transfers.

fuckity fuck fuck

you tricked me

ARGH!

oh no shit? hahahaa that makes it even funnier. i totally thought you had that shit, hahaha.

fantasy manager mind games! maurinho style!

nice work homie NICE work.

I thought I had a good chance of making up some ground on ya but you jumped the gun and are going for no.1

hahahaha

here's hoping my line up doesn't get injured in the long break (training) like last week...

Fuckin Ashley Young is a stud. I don't think I've seen another player run as much as he does....

nice work homie NICE work.

I thought I had a good chance of making up some ground on ya but you jumped the gun and are going for no.1

hahahaha

here's hoping my line up doesn't get injured in the long break (training) like last week...

Fuckin Ashley Young is a stud. I don't think I've seen another player run as much as he does....

hehe....Been a while since i got above 60 pts. Should have made Lampard captain =/

And yea, Young is awesome. I can't believe no one has made a big money move for him yet. But hopefully, he stays in England for the season.

Well played again.

Yeah I was thinking about Young again the other night with a mate, he came up when I was dissing Man Utd's mid field - how they only really come alive with Giggs in (and Scholes) and how they really need the kind of player that can grind things out and go for the kill. From Young's work the other night I could see him slotting in perfectly.

BUT being an avid anti ManUtd fan I'd rather see him elsewhere... and I think he won't stay in England for long.

• 2 weeks later...