Who are you NEG REPPING Today?

jimmyc

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that alex+dior=asscrack gray repped me callnig me an asshole and proceeded to call me 'the biggest asshole he's ever seen' and other such filth. I'm not going to neg rep him because he is a neg rep unto himself and it would just be superfluous.

Guest jmatsu
that alex+dior=asscrack gray repped me callnig me an asshole and proceeded to call me 'the biggest asshole he's ever seen' and other such filth. I'm not going to neg rep him because he is a neg rep unto himself and it would just be superfluous.

why did he call you an asshole?

hobag got angry after I called him out in the superfashionista thread. he was posting pics of "a friend" of his modeling in tacky ads, saying "ooooh she dress well" and "very beautiful girl dressed in fashionable cloths" and ass-babblings of the sort. shiz belonged in the CWG thread.

this guy with ''it's one thing to secretly like kelly clarkson, but it's another to actually wear kelly clarkson apparel in public.''

edit, aldo, fcuk? is this a joke?

he needs neg train ran through him...

HOHOHO! i just found out the belt wasn't aldo actually (it was borrowed from a friend the fob one). And i sure do enjoy FCUK boxer briefs. they make man man junk feel nice and snug.

this is me on a much more average day. an average day include large golden phallic shit going up my ass. can we fuck now?

n6300443_32758376_8641.jpg

im seriously just gonan post my ugly shirt collections here. i find it hilarious. il hit up my mariah carrey and american nature series soon

Guest jmatsu
HOHOHO! i just found out the belt wasn't aldo actually (it was borrowed from a friend). And i sure do enjoy FCUK boxers. they make man man junk feel nice and snug.

im seriously just gonan post my ugly shirt collections here. i find it hilarious.

the main problem you face when wearing/showing off these kinds of ugly tees is that the sense of humor or (already long played out) irony of them is lost because of the way you look (FOB wangster with a wack lip/nose birth defect)and the other articles of clothing you are wearing. so what kind of belt was it? nvrmind, shit still looks crap.

HOHOHO! i just found out the belt wasn't aldo actually (it was borrowed from a friend the fob one). And i sure do enjoy FCUK boxer briefs. they make man man junk feel nice and snug.

this is me on a much more average day. an average day include large golden phallic shit going up my ass. can we fuck now?

n6300443_32758376_8641.jpg

im seriously just gonan post my ugly shirt collections here. i find it hilarious. il hit up my mariah carrey and american nature series soon

went ahead and negged this. Just trying to nip this thing in the bud before it gets out of hand.

2nd red block.

wearing wack/ugly shirts to be ironic/think your being funny is tired and not amusing and only makes you look like a turd burglar.

I agree with mr. pitt here. You're pretty much just screaming, "I'll do whatever it takes to get noticed!!!1!!one!" Next thing you know, you're manning up on a donkey like in Clerks II.

And american nature series? The only person I have yet seen remotely rock that shit is hamburglar. You're giving him a bad name.

Guest jmatsu
zomg im so awesome!

i shall suckle at the teet of sufu and get some style now.

speaking of which, where can i get a nice belt? mine was lost somewhere

oh yea!

love.JPG

this nigga probably joined up and mistakenly thought he'd make a big old splash at sufu. already seen this kinda dumb shit before. nigga be doing like other wack niggas were doing way back when. calling himself gay. excersizes in self-deprecation are boring. what's up with his handicapped looking mouth and nose??

this perhaps?

cleft-lip-repair.jpg

this perhaps?

cleft-lip-repair.jpg

actually this nigga doesnt really know what you guys are seieng in the lip thing. i guess its the pics. i think this nigga has a pretty normal nigga mouth and nigga nose.

actually the reason for me signing up is because i think this is a pretty neat place to look at people who were and fit design into thier everyday natural life. this in no way says that i am some amazing god of fashion. There are somethings i do like spoiling my self on fashion wise like tailored suites, cuff links, socks, jeans etc.. I much rather spend my blang on stuff for my home, nigga education, and my car. some people just suck at playing an instrument, but can really appreciate it. i guess its kinda like that? yeah coming in like a fag was prob a bad idea, this nigga apoligizes. im sure there is a lot more to this idea of fashion than i know of and that's why im here - i find it pretty interesting. you guys know a lot about somethign i dont, as im sure i know a lot about things you dont

can nigga be friends?

<3

actually this nigga doesnt really know what you guys are seieng in the lip thing. i guess its the pics. i think this nigga has a pretty normal nigga mouth and nigga nose.

actually the reason for me signing up is because i think this is a pretty neat place to look at people who were and fit design into thier everyday natural life. this in no way says that i am some amazing god of fashion. There are somethings i do like spoiling my self on fashion wise like tailored suites, cuff links, socks, jeans etc.. I much rather spend my blang on stuff for my home, nigga education, and my car. some people just suck at playing an instrument, but can really appreciate it. i guess its kinda like that? yeah coming in like a fag was prob a bad idea, this nigga apoligizes. im sure there is a lot more to this idea of fashion than i know of and that's why im here - i find it pretty interesting. you guys know a lot about somethign i dont, as im sure i know a lot about things you dont

can nigga be friends?

<3

Over-eager use of "nigga"? Check.

Admission to spluring on "tailored suites"? Check.

Mastery of ironical statements? Check.

Also, please tell us everything that you know that we don't.

Over-eager use of "nigga"? Check.

Admission to spluring on "tailored suites"? Check.

Mastery of ironical statements? Check.

Also, please tell us everything that you know that we don't.

actually whats his name up there used it quite a bit. i guess no humor here? well when you have to dress up for meetings or other formal functions for work every now and then, its nice to be wearing something that fits well. why buy a 5k suit when its gonna be torn apart so you can have it fit you right when you can have it made by a great tailor for a bit cheaper?

i could prob teach you how to tear a car apart and put it back together, or lead you down the path of some great books to read. i may not be the greatest driver but i could also prob get driving around Willow Springs Track at a decent pace. everyone has their hobbies and their likes. some people like to go out and learn about other things as well.

Guest jmatsu
actually whats his name up there used it quite a bit. i guess no humor here? well when you have to dress up for meetings or other formal functions for work every now and then, its nice to be wearing something that fits well. why buy a 5k suit when its gonna be torn apart so you can have it fit you right when you can have it made by a great tailor for a bit cheaper?

i could prob teach you how to tear a car apart and put it back together, or lead you down the path of some great books to read. i may not be the greatest driver but i could also prob get driving around Willow Springs Track at a decent pace. everyone has their hobbies and their likes. some people like to go out and learn about other things as well.

still dont wanna b your friend. wanna punch u in the head.