sidneylo

Seattle Meetup (Pt. II)

You crazy kids.

I got room if anyone needs a place to crash downtown. You can shop at Barneys from my living room with a pair of binoculars.

Hey everyone:

The hostel people say they lost my reservation (agh) but the room is still available. I'm asking them right now if we can just book ourselves separately into the room, so you can pay for it on your credit cards instead of owing me money.

lah lah lah

The border crossing guards are going to arrest me for child abduction when I try to go across with you guys!

you guys don't even have debit cards? do you keep your money in a piggy bank?

i don't have a credit card :(

neither does tom

we're little kids

unless they take paypal i don't know if i could do that

jesus christ, you're staying home

Can canadians not buy things online with their debit cards?

no sadly but I think it more depends on your bank I guess.

As gay as it sounds you can get a MuchMusic credit card that you like preload with dollars and use it seems pretty convenient.

I think I remember diamonds' debit card sucking too.

ugh i have to suffer through recession exchange rate , right righ... should pay for things now before it goes any lower :(

So I have to book a bed?

what bed? what room?

what do i say?

what?

what?

What?!?!

i dunno, i dont think i'm staying in the hostel

this if fine by me since i have family i can stay with but is everybody else still doing the hostel, or what?

wait whats happening as far as places to stay?

yea I'm surprised so many people are coming considering the exchange rate is 1.3 and seattle is basically a lamer vancouver.

You guys realize there's pretty much nothing to do here, right?

You guys realize there's pretty much nothing to do here, right?

BOOYAH

I 'booked' the hostel and sent them my info, and then never got a response. I phoned them a few days later and they said they never got my e-mail. I e-mailed them again. They replied (to my previous e-mail they said they didn't get) and said my credit card didn't go through, which isn't likely because I had enough to cover it, and more on top of that.

Then I e-mailed them again and they haven't e-mailed me back --- Devlin and I are going to stay with Tyler. I can still book the hostel for people if they need a place to stay, and then you guys can pay me back. If Evan stays with family, and Devlin and I are taken care of...that leaves: Lars, Dum, Alex and U MAD (Tom?).

I remember JesseJB said he has an empty room too, for a person. I'm not sure if that still stands.

So you guys want me to book a four person room, or can you book it yourself...and those who don't have credit cards borrow/beg/steal from your parents etc etc ?

nah you don't have to book anything if the room isn't your plan, we'll figure it out.

who wants me to sleep on their couch?

the spot is blown, lars evan alex we need to cuddle.

always a cuddly concept

aw guys! We already booked our tickets, though. Lars, are you still coming? It'll be like old times, then. Lars, Dum Diamonds and me. The Brooklyn Brothas.

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125