steve aoki, the cobrasnake & friends are coming to my city, should I go?

Sayword

I heard Aoki live and he played some fun dance music, I was drunk as fuck at the time which I'm sure helped. All of those Serato dj's from California seem to play the same tunes, which might be something fun for you. Go and avoid that egomaniac cobrasnake and his gromits

I heard Aoki live and he played some fun dance music, I was drunk as fuck at the time which I'm sure helped. All of those Serato dj's from California seem to play the same tunes, which might be something fun for you. Go and avoid that egomaniac cobrasnake and his gromits

your username is justice

I went to see Steve Aoki with Mass and Kasper at this guido club, I was so drunk and coked out, I don't remember much, it was fun (I think). I saw him again at some fashion afterparty, I was with Sleazie, I don't remember much but it was fun. So while I would never listen to an Aoki mix I'd see him live if I were you, I don't even know what he spins but his parties are definitely ok.