Burberry Prorsum Navy Trench sz 48 (36-38 US)

keykoo

Same coat that Ghulkhan was selling except in a size 48 (38). Brand new with tags. This is from the the Spring/Summer 2008 season. This is the same coat that was shown on the runway in turqoise and red and was also featured (in turquoise) in the Barney's designer lookbook. 100% cotton.

800 shipped OBO (600 with ebay cashback thing)

n616130667610675956cy6.jpg

I stole Ghulkhan's image, I hope you don't mine Ghulkhan.

If you want more pics, I can provide.

Measurements:

Shoulders: 16.5" - 17""

Pit-to-Pit: 18" from side seam to side seam, 19" when laid flat (refer to pictures) beyond the side sesam

Length (from top of the collar from back to bottom): 39.5"

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/ilickpoolalgae/DSC_0001-8.jpg (Pit Measurement)

Sizing:

This is an awesome jacket and I've been looking for it all season. Has a slim silhouette but is still relatively loose such that you can wear stuff underneath like you should be able to. For size references I am a relatively tone (but not buff) 5'9'' and 145 lbs. I wear a size 48 in Dior but I could wear a 46 if I wanted to without looking stupid and a 46 in Jil Sander and have a 29"-30" waist. I enjoy long walks in the park and professional women. This jacket fits exactly like the way I want it to so if you are between a 46 and a 48 and you want an awesome jacket, then this is the one for you. If you are a true 48 then it will still fit you magically depending on how you like things to fit.

My Sad Story:

I'm selling this only because through some weird circumstances I have two of them. Someone on the forum (who is awesome) offered to help me find one and did, but I ended up finding it as well. Since I don't want to back down on him cause that would be an assholic thing to do, I"m selling one of them off so I'm not in the red. I paid 775 and I just want to offset the shipping if possible.

Detail Pictures as Requested:

Pocket Detail

Sleeve Detail

Epaulet Detail

BNWT Detail

Clasp Detail

Belt Detail

Vent Button Detail

Forgot to mention that it is BNWT. Posted picture of pit measurements because someone asked. To clarify, the 18" refers to the measurement of side seam to side seam. If you lay it down flat it extends slightly beyond the side seams like all jackets and the total length is 19"

Bump, someone buy this and make asian women love you long time.

In response to a question:

This is from the spring/summer 2008 season (in other words, the most recent). If you watched the runways Bailey had the ... turqoise? and red versions of it on the runway. Barneys also had turqoise version in its designer lookbook for 2008.

Another Question:

100% cotton. Not too heavy or light so I guess it's just right (to quote Goldilocks). It has a slight sheen to it as well.

Photo3.jpg

Fit pic as requested. I had to take this using my macbook because I don't know... how to use the timer on my camera. As you can see it ends above the wait and is slim fitting. I am belted on the first hole and there are five holes total so you can tie it tighter along your waist. Shoulders fit me perfectly. The sleeves are too short (I always have to do alterations on sleeves) by a couple inches so the sleeves look sorta bad in this pic as they bunch up and are baggy because of the long length.

Guest umhaha84

I don't know what you mean by ebay cashback thing,,,but

if it's 600 I'll take it off your hand so fast you'll think you got mugged.

• 1 month later...