5EPxSF Jean, Nom de Guerre, wings & horns, Spring Court

Thought I'd move everything into one thread for easier viewing. All prices include shipping for U.S. buyers.

1) First up, is the 5EPxStyleforum collaboration jean. The reason why I'm selling these jeans is because I ended up sizing down too much and never got a chance to wear it. Worn around 4-5 times and completely non-soaked with no fading or creasing. The jeans are in perfect condition, except for a small fray on the selvage line of the upper right thigh (completely unnoticeable when worn). Retails for $250.00, and my price is $125.00 shipped.

SOLD

2) Brand new with tags wings & horns Medium slated fleece slimfit hoodie in wine. I purchased this hoodie from peasant during the winter, but never got a chance to wear it. Truly an amazing piece, asking what I paid plus free shipping $155.00 (please do not PM with offers, as I will only consider selling the hoodie at this price.)

Lowered to $130.00 shipped.

Measurements:

chest: 19 inches

shoulders: 17 inches

length: 25 inches

dsc00314hr6.jpg

3) Next up, is a wings & horns f/w 2007 (size Medium, color: navy) thermal crewneck. Truly an amazing piece, with great attention to detail and fit. As you can see in the closeup picture, the thermal material used on the arms is different than that used for the body allowing for a really cool contrast. The crew was worn once and washed once. (Condition: 9/10) Retailed for $108.00, asking $68.00 shipped.

SOLD

4) Brand new with tags Nom de Guerre slimfit cotton pants in striped indigo. Super soft, comfy, and drapes amazingly. The pants are made out of 100% cotton and lined with cupra. Retails for $246.00, asking $145.00 shipped in the U.S.

SOLD

5) Brand new black canvas pinstripe mid-top Spring Courts in a size 41. Retailed for $125.00, asking $80.00 shipped. Would fit someone who normally wears a size 8.5 or 9 US.

dsc00328uy9.jpg

dsc00329sj9.jpg