FS: New A.P.C. L/S button-up shirt, blue/gray, size S

JohnnyLaw

--SOLD--

I picked this shirt up from the A.P.C. sale a couple days ago but it doesn't fit me. It's 100% cotton, nice fabric and buttons. It has never been worn or washed and is straight from A.P.C. in New York. It sold out the day of the sale. Tagged a size S.

Being in Canada, shipping and customs added to my price. Original retail was $160 but I'm asking for less than my cost, $85 shipped anywhere in North America.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 20"

Shoulder to shoulder: 17"

Shoulder to cuff: 25.5"

Length (from base of collar): 30"

apc1hb5.jpg

apc2zr0.jpg

apc3nx5.jpg

I have no idea what purpose the side tabs could serve. They are just sewn onto the inside of the shirt where the gusset would be. Decorative reinforcement maybe? Or to fasten to the inside of your pants? I would love to know.

As far as cut goes, this is the "garçon" cut which is fairly straight, tapering slightly to 19.5" at the waist.

That's a good price, but it's not my shirt. The shirt in your eBay auction is from their Madras line, which is cut ridiculously huge (48" chest on a size small) and retails at a lower price point.

The shirt I have is a slimmer cut with nicer fabric, different details (button pocket, different collar, side tabs) and mother of pearl buttons.

The shirt I have posted retailed at $160 and I'm asking for less than I paid. If you want to make an offer, go ahead, but please don't insinuate that I'm asking too much, especially when you're showing me a lower price on a totally different shirt.

Thanks for bumping my thread though.

^ i can vouch (and give a free bump). i saw the same shirt at the apc store in ny on sale (unfortunately only in xl). retail was $160 and its from the main (not madras) line.

that ebay listing is pretty suspect. madras is supposed to be cut a little bit airier but those measurements are at least 2 inches too big in every dimension.