Timber and Diamonds' West Coast Tour

timber

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll cook bannock too.

If anyone can offer one night, we can always move around too, like the little vagrants we are.

Also needed:

Housing in:

Seattle (2 or 3 nights) (Just Diamonds and Me)

Portland (1 nights) (Diamonds Dum and Me)

department of skateboarding is pretty good for skateboarding

one of my favs. the new setup with marble ledges is super butters

holler if you're goin, I usually hit up the late sesh

my friends were just in SF, they stayed at a hostel that they said was nice, if there is 4? of us we could probably get a room to ourselves. I shall look into it

sarah, pm me approx dates for SF? i want to look at flights and work and such

dont come down to l.a. or else >:^(

we dont take kindly to cannucks or northern territory dwellers down here :mad: :mad: :mad:

southern california would eat you up and shit you out )^:<

hey now come on

lets be fair to our northern friends....

well all go see polvo together!

my friends were just in SF, they stayed at a hostel that they said was nice, if there is 4? of us we could probably get a room to ourselves. I shall look into it

sarah, pm me approx dates for SF? i want to look at flights and work and such

How long do you guys want to stay there? Five, six, seven days? I was thinking getting there around the 20th and staying until the 27th. Is that too long?

throwing this out there

Seattle - 14th - 17th

Lacey - 17th - 19th

Portland - 19th - 20th

San Francisco - 20th - 26th

On the last night in Seattle I'll come up and we can have a meetup and I'll drive you guys down here after, spend one day in wonderful Lacey and then leave the next day. One day in Portland, leave the next day. Then awhile in SF.

That schedule sounds good, give or take a day. I think the 14th will be good time to start...Diamonds and I are still trying to figure out the cheapest way to get down the Seattle. Also, since it's takes around 20hrs to get to SF from Portland, that gets rid of one of our days....why must trains be so fantastically slow?

The reason we're not going to Vancouver is because we only have a week and a half to do our little trip. Otherwise we'd jet on up there faster then a bird on fire.