479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although 300 people signed up, I doubt all will compete, much like the Warehouse contest. There were 200+ pairs sold, yet only around half are officially in the contest.

I for one am unsure if i want to participate, but just don't want to miss a pair of jeans catered to sufu tastes. It's almost like a continuation of the lost adsurgo project that generated quite a bit of interest.

I had a nightmare last night.

Kiya released all the info and it was time to pay up in advance for these jeans, but for some reason there were only 61 spots available. So there was a mad rush and all 300+ who signed up had to e-fight for their spot in the contest.

I woke up in a cold sweat and promised myself I'd never fall asleep again.

Noob to the whole contest idea but, Beatle can you tell me if I am on the list? I pm'ed a while ago and I'm not sure if that was considered signing up?

Price range estimate?

If you got a reply from her then you're on the list.

you got all our sympathy and understanding :)

most of us probably encounter the same kind of nightmares :D

Acutally most of us probably think that's a little over the top.

yea just a bit

i really think you guys are missing the right amount of dedication and emotions for this contest ... meditate about this for a while!

... really!

i am off, back to these nasty kiya/contest jeans nightmares. maybe i will get seriously drunk tonight, to avoid getting any dreams at all!

Noob to the whole contest idea but, Beatle can you tell me if I am on the list? I pm'ed a while ago and I'm not sure if that was considered signing up?

thissss

pm'd a while ago, dunno if im on the list. However i did get a response form you beatle (this was like a month or so ago). Just verifying if im on the list or not

thissss

pm'd a while ago, dunno if im on the list. However i did get a response form you beatle (this was like a month or so ago). Just verifying if im on the list or not

If you got a reply from her then you're on the list.

this is like, three posts above you

lrn2read

fistoffury - for some reason you can't receive pm's ..check ur settings ....

Everyone else - I'm pretty busy right now - so the official response pm is gonna have to wait...but no worries - I'm checking in every couple o days - if you've sent me a pm - ur in....