great bands that went sour; better to burn out than to fade away

Black Sabbath - post Vol. IV

Hmmm I'd have to disagree with ya there...Sabbath Bloody Sabbath was killer. I also lke Sabotage a lot...but I'd say essentials are from the s/t to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath...get Sabotage to hear "Symptom of a Universe" on repeat.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Against I has aged really poorly IMO, I was blown away when it came out but now it's pretty "meh" to me.

Discharge after "Hear Nothing See Nothing Say Nothing"

ATCQ after "Midnight Marauders"

The Damned after "Machine Gun Ettiquette"

Bjork after "Homogenic"

Helmet after "Meantime"

Massive Attack after "Mezzanine"

KRS-One after "Return Of The Boom Bap"

morrissey post-vauxhall has been mad inconsistent

with a few exceptions, he basically did no wrong from 'hand in glove' through 'interlude' with siouxsie...and then just sort of lost the touch

he's made a number of great songs since then, but the records just aren't as good - even the last couple, which everyone beasted over

i still rock his classic stuff on a daily, of course

we heckled mike patton at a concert once and he tried to get off the stage to fight us, but the bouncers wouldnt let him, so instead he just pulled out his dick and flapped it at us. i can't remember what band he was playing in (he's got like a million right?) but they had the fucking weirdest stage set up and there music sucks and they were wearing budget ass rented police costumes that didn't look convincing or badass enough to be cool, just like a noisecore version of the village people.

true story.

Yeah. I saw him with some shitty incarnation of whatever shitty project he has doing at the time opening for the Who @ MSG. They were so bad they were booed off the stage before they even finished their set and the venue had filled up.