Bernhard Willhelm s/s 09 mens

multicolor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfahahaha!

This is Bernhard at full force in my opinion. Coming up with this stuff, enjoying it and laughing his ass off at al the people who don't get it. Do you think he's worried that you might not want to walk around with a silver sprayed comb and a feather on your head?

Trust me, it won't get toned down for the shelves, this is it!

Bernhard is fucking with the boundaries of what people consider fashion, and the fact that this is a mens collection only shows that more.

He moved away from his earlier style wich was just a weird when he started doing it but has now been accepted and adopted by alot of people.

Also, there's a lot of Westwood in there...

Pfahahaha!

This is Bernhard at full force in my opinion. Coming up with this stuff, enjoying it and laughing his ass off at al the people who don't get it. Do you think he's worried that you might not want to walk around with a silver sprayed comb and a feather on your head?

Trust me, it won't get toned down for the shelves, this is it!

Bernhard is fucking with the boundaries of what people consider fashion, and the fact that this is a mens collection only shows that more.

He moved away from his earlier style wich was just a weird when he started doing it but has now been accepted and adopted by alot of people.

Also, there's a lot of Westwood in there...

Westwood= tights and medieval inspiration, especially shorts?

I can't get down with BW but I guess I sometimes like Galliano so I can understand the appeal.

another chance at the patent shoes... i will have them this time, even though i'm sure they will cost $100 more than they did a few seasons ago...

and those brown suede ones!!! heart.gif

this definitely reminded me of vivienne. i'd wear a lot of this..... hopefully i can get a couple things at least :o

i think it's tight... i really like it. it's so much more focused and serious, yet at the same time it's still bw and not so serious at all. the silhouettes and colour palette are very nice. i think there are a lot of dope pieces.

its dope! its kidna dope but not really dope, but at the end of the day youre gonna be lookin at this and say to yourself, "DAMN THIS SHIT IS DOPE"...yea this is dope.

yo i rehas wut ppl sayin.. shit is gonna hit shelves jus like ss08 the hooded wrestler tops made production.. this is serious fasho.. also whizkit's idea is hella fire...

also this collection is cool, focused as usual but i feel it is closer to old willhelm than previous two collections imho.. also i dunno what im gonna cop cuz i cant tell how some pieces work.. ie i loved the caftans a few seasons a go but the white one here is too frilly... hmm