New Ironheart Selvedge Jeans

Heavy Denim

Hi all. We have created a new selvedge indigo denim. It is the same weight (21oz) as the existing selvedge but is 49 threads to the inch instead of 42 and the white threads are off-white instead of pure white, thus giving a different look and feel to the denim. We are just deciding what cut/style jeans to make out of this denim. Any thoughts would be appreciated. See the current styles at http://www.ironheart.co.uk/

Make it red monkey baggy in cut, give it a distinct look with various designs, and a noticable selvedge line, and I'll buy em. Shit I'll market em. Fuck it sit down with me and we can design 5 peairs of jeans directed strictly at the urban market. We can even use a totally different name so you don't hurt your classic look brand and I'll sell em for you

till any of that happens sounds like you got a nice material for starts, I hope good things happen

but yeah all that first stuff was serious too

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Quote:

Takashi,

I am getting the following sizes in the IH-634S made up at the moment:

34*35 16 pairs (8 copper and 8 silver)

35*35 16 pairs (8 copper and 8 silver)

36*36 16 pairs (8 copper and 8 silver)

38*36 16 pairs (8 copper and 8 silver)

Giles

--- Original message by Heavy Denim on Oct 13, 2005 02:58 AM

Whats with all the huge sizes? From what I can see on this board, almost everyone here is between 28 and 34 waist, with only 1-2 posters sporting 35+.

Holy shit you guys are demanding.

As for cuts, I think having lower pockets and a straighter back yoke is pretty in right now, with a medium rise and a lean straight leg.

Having them "wear in" faster means having them be lower quality. Why would you purposefully want to make your jeans lower quality?

Yo HD. What are the prices on those jeans you have, and do you have any pictures of how they fade?

Prices are on the (not very comprehensive - yet) website. Go here: http://www.ironheart.co.uk/Products.htm then click on the product you are interested in, at the bottom of the page, under the big image is the price. I will be posting pictures of how they fade on the next iteration of the website, which will include photos of the detailing, info on the cotton and denim, info on the weaving and construction and the ability to take creditcard payments