supermeatheads

kunk75

a few days ago a friend of mine gave me a free bottle of a nitric oxide supplement to try..

I tried the 4 pills 2x a day (for lifts up to 200lbs)... resulted in me being on the toilet about 20 times a day

I tried the 3 pills 2x a day (regular minimum dosage)... toilet 10 times a day

now on 2 pills 2x a day (which is below what is even recommended)... seems to be fine but I won't know for certain until 6 hours or so have past..

I might stop taking it altogether because this shit isn't doing shit except giving me the shits. fuck.

Join the club. I started taking Dymatize Xpand (powder form, not the pills) and am definitely on the john more than I would like to be.

I'm curious whether I should keep taking it on my non-lifting 'off' days when I usually go running. Does it have to be taken on a consistent schedule to be most effective?

Join the club. I started taking Dymatize Xpand (powder form, not the pills) and am definitely on the john more than I would like to be.

I'm curious whether I should keep taking it on my non-lifting 'off' days when I usually go running. Does it have to be taken on a consistent schedule to be most effective?

Most shit like this has a "loading" period, where on the first week you're taking it, you take A LOT... After that, you can slow it down and only take it on days you lift and etc.

NO2 was one of the only supplements iv ever taken that gave me immediate results. id recommend a week on week off or maybe a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off sort of cycle with it. i felt like a built up a tolerance pretty quick and it starts getting a little scary when you're having to take two times the amount you did at the beginning with any supplement.

big ass bowl or two of fibrous cereal before your workout. works wonders for overall power/energy levels as long as you can hold off on shitting ass until you get home.

since thursday i haven't lifted because i've been moving

haven't taken any creatine. eating shitty and drinking too much

lifted and i'm quite a bit stronger. was chest/tri day today and i completed 3x10 dumbell bench at 60 pretty easily, when i usually can't get past 7 on the last set.

is it the rest/exess calories that did it, or is the creatine somehow weakening me and i should stop taking it [as ridiculous as that sounds]?

PLZ ADVISE

lifted and i'm quite a bit stronger. was chest/tri day today and i completed 3x10 dumbell bench at 60 pretty easily, when i usually can't get past 7 on the last set.

is it the rest/exess calories that did it, or is the creatine somehow weakening me and i should stop taking it [as ridiculous as that sounds]?

PLZ ADVISE

dingdingding

PLZ ADVISE

do you normally take breaks or change ur workout routine? ideally you should get some "deload" in every 4 or 5 weeks of hard training. recovery and rest should be considered as part of equation along with the actual lifting and nutrition.

since you rested well it should very well explain your newfound strength gains :P:p:p:p you should also post your topless photos for everyone as well as detail statistics that we everyone can look and help we are all here to learn

do you normally take breaks or change ur workout routine? ideally you should get some "deload" in every 4 or 5 weeks of hard training. recovery and rest should be considered as part of equation along with the actual lifting and nutrition.

since you rested well it should very well explain your newfound strength gains :P:p:p:p you should also post your topless photos for everyone as well as detail statistics that we everyone can look and help we are all here to learn

.......wat

Guest marieta
jmatsu,is that you?

just wondering why you are so obsessed with him...

did he hurt you before, when you used a different account?

he doesnt even look that bad in other pics.

iv been doing a 5 set, weight reduction sort of thing with some of major lifts (bench, military, squat) starting with 2 x 5, then a set of 8 and a set of 10-12 decreasing weight by a little each time. then i finish them off with a drastic weight drop to somewhere where i can perform at least 60, if not 100, reps for a burn out. never felt quite as worked out as i do now after doing this sort of thing. in what way are burn outs beneficial? im assuming its more of a strength/definition specific rather than size. and should they be performed somewhat sparingly?