Superpissed

kunk75

I'm in full superpist mode right now.

I'm interviewing for a new job at my same company. I'm meeting with people on the team, sending out emails for interviews.

This one bonered up bitch responds "sure, how does Friday at 9 am work?"

"Um, you know what, Friday at FUCKEN 9 AM DOESN'T WORK. It's 9 am in the morning, you hideous beast. WTF is wrong with you?"

Actually, balls in hand, I answered "9 works great. I'll send you an invite so you have it on your calendar. Looking forward to meeting with you."

one day it rained heavily. i went to my girl friends house. she was with her friends. her family was out of station. totally there are 3 of her friends around 20-22.i was fully wet. so my girl friend asked to remove my cloth to dry. so i went to bathroom and gave my clothes to her. without closing the door i thought of having bath. so i switch on the heater switch. as my hands are wet too electricity passed to my body. i shouted. my girl friend came inside bathroom and asked me what happened. not the door is fully open.i told her about the shock.there outside the room her friends standing and laughing at my cock. my friend asked them why they laugh. they told your friend is without dress naked. now my friend look at my full body and seeing my cock she laughed and ran out of bathroom.

her friends told they not seen nude boy so far so thanks for the show.i closed the bathroom door and they still laughed for quite sometime. i ask my friend to give towel.her friends told towel is in bedroom if u want go and get it from there. i said i cannot. they said if i am man then i should not shy. then i boldly came out of bathroom without hiding and took the towel and during this time all laughed by closing their mouths. one of her friend capturing the moments in mobile. i not care for that and went to bathroom.

stupid bitches these days

1fAPEUWowEc

i've come to the conclusion that 90% of me being pissed results from being in the car. traffic, finding a parking spot in brooklyn, traffic, stupid motherfuckers taking up two lanes and not letting me pass them, traffic, looking for parking spots when it's altenate side parking the next morning, being late and being stuck in traffic, getting SHITTY directions to a place you've never been in an area you've never been, traffic.

nothing on this earth frustrates me more.

no hate, but I hate when people from bumfuck move to nyc or brooklyn and start telling me about these great places to go and so on.

they act like natives, but i'm like, "nig, i thought you were from little rock?"

These are the same jackasses who diss queens but are willing to pay 3100 a month to live across the street from Marcy Projects.

http://www.brownstoner.com/brownstoner/archives/2008/06/how_bedstuy_loo.php

These are the same jackasses who diss queens but are willing to pay 3100 a month to live across the street from Marcy Projects.

http://www.brownstoner.com/brownstoner/archives/2008/06/how_bedstuy_loo.php

i hope everyone in that building gets jacked. then they can cool themselves off with a nice organic sparkling lemonade chilling in their subzero fridge. oh, so luxurious! they're wise, we're stupid!