Superpissed

kunk75

starting this shit for straight bitching about non-sufu people/things that piss you off everyday/that particular day/etc. different from random thoughts-no positivity allowed.

It's the antithesis to dunkin deeknuts' self-help thread.

I'll start. Fucking corny white girls. Some chick just knocked my coffee all over me cause she was too busy pretending to be a model even though she's a size 10. Typical suburban chick, gucci glasses, juicy sweatsuit. didn't even apologize and gave me a dirty look. i'm like bitch, i wouldn't even waste the 5 minutes it would take to dick-scramble your ovaries.

asshole.

It annoys me when someone you're close with says to you on the phone, "I need to talk to you about something later." It's so dramatic and completely unnecessary.

It annoys me when someone you're close with says to you on the phone, "I need to talk to you about something later." It's so dramatic and completely unnecessary.

holy FUCK yes. my ex used to pull that on me all the time and it was always just some random shit. every time i thought she woas gonna be like "im preggint"

hey i dont dislike kunk anymore.

I get pissed off at people from other states that come to LA and get in this retarded "PARTY MODE LETS GO PARTY WOOOO WERE IN LA WOOOOO" mindset and fuck off traffic and living for us natives.

no hate, but I hate when people from bumfuck move to nyc or brooklyn and start telling me about these great places to go and so on.

they act like natives, but i'm like, "nig, i thought you were from little rock?"

LA and NY mirror eachother in retard migration.

People from other states that are substance lacking douches come to LA on their parents money to walk around the city acting like a clit.

And the worse thing is we havnt had a big earthqauke in a while so its only encouraging more of them

i'm here cause i'm too tied in/too poor to relocate and move my life, but if you're coming to nyc now from anywhere but europe, you're fucking loaded (unless you have 8 roomates or some shit).

la to me is amazing. i shoot commercials there and i always meet people who

a) are from some god-forsaken place, off the bus, it's like a poison video, and B) have job a) but there real passion is yada, yada. it's like bitch, i didn't ask you bout your passion. get me some in and out burger.

today this guy who wanted to turn left was out in the middle of the road, and instead of turning left before the light turned red-he decided to wait until it had turned red and my lane had the right turn signal. i start to turn right and he tried to speed up to turn in front of me. when i honked at him and pointed to the right turn signal he proceeded to follow behind me with his hand pressed down on his horn until he turned off the road that we were on together. it was so fucking obnoxious that if i had had pepper spray with me i would have gotten out of my car at a red light, walked over to the piece of shit's window, and sprayed that fucker in the eyes. driving is already a task with all of the downs syndrome drivers on the road without some egotistical pig trying to fuck me up with his horn.

one day it rained heavily. i went to my girl friends house. she was with her friends. her family was out of station. totally there are 3 of her friends around 20-22.i was fully wet. so my girl friend asked to remove my cloth to dry. so i went to bathroom and gave my clothes to her. without closing the door i thought of having bath. so i switch on the heater switch. as my hands are wet too electricity passed to my body. i shouted. my girl friend came inside bathroom and asked me what happened. not the door is fully open.i told her about the shock.there outside the room her friends standing and laughing at my cock. my friend asked them why they laugh. they told your friend is without dress naked. now my friend look at my full body and seeing my cock she laughed and ran out of bathroom.

her friends told they not seen nude boy so far so thanks for the show.i closed the bathroom door and they still laughed for quite sometime. i ask my friend to give towel.her friends told towel is in bedroom if u want go and get it from there. i said i cannot. they said if i am man then i should not shy. then i boldly came out of bathroom without hiding and took the towel and during this time all laughed by closing their mouths. one of her friend capturing the moments in mobile. i not care for that and went to bathroom.

stupid bitches these days

This is fucking poetry.

one day it rained heavily. i went to my girl friends house. she was with her friends. her family was out of station. totally there are 3 of her friends around 20-22.i was fully wet. so my girl friend asked to remove my cloth to dry. so i went to bathroom and gave my clothes to her. without closing the door i thought of having bath. so i switch on the heater switch. as my hands are wet too electricity passed to my body. i shouted. my girl friend came inside bathroom and asked me what happened. not the door is fully open.i told her about the shock.there outside the room her friends standing and laughing at my cock. my friend asked them why they laugh. they told your friend is without dress naked. now my friend look at my full body and seeing my cock she laughed and ran out of bathroom.

her friends told they not seen nude boy so far so thanks for the show.i closed the bathroom door and they still laughed for quite sometime. i ask my friend to give towel.her friends told towel is in bedroom if u want go and get it from there. i said i cannot. they said if i am man then i should not shy. then i boldly came out of bathroom without hiding and took the towel and during this time all laughed by closing their mouths. one of her friend capturing the moments in mobile. i not care for that and went to bathroom.

stupid bitches these days