DüM

THlZZZZZZ

hell ya man, clean as a whistle...

MDMA straight is the way to go, keep that shit clean

gucci mane that mutha fuckin truth

I wnat to pay a prostitute to screw dudes rollin so they groove is fucked up for life

more .gifs of mr. furley!

I wnat to pay a prostitute to screw dudes rollin so they groove is fucked up for life

I still have never done that but my homie fucked on his peak of orange buddha and then fucked the next day sober and he said its way different, but you just have to understand that fucking while rolling is going to be amazing and fucking normally isn't going to be as good. He isn't ruined for life like everyone says it just doesn't feel as good as on ecstasy

I still have never done that but my homie fucked on his peak of orange buddha and then fucked the next day sober and he said its way different, but you just have to understand that fucking while rolling is going to be amazing and fucking normally isn't going to be as good. He isn't ruined for life like everyone says it just doesn't feel as good as on ecstasy

i never got the whole "ecstasy is better than sex" idea. When i rolled, i'll admit it was fucking awesome, but not to the extent to which regular sense are dull.

I have been getting g-spots/white lady's lately and I usually take 2 at a time. Is parachuting really that much better than straight ingesting them? it still seems to take forever to hit me

5848.jpg

edit: just looked back and saw my old post and the one under me, haha. oh well...

oldmantiddie.jpg

:o

holy shit dude where the hell do you live? that chick goes to my school

edit: LOL I think i know the girl in the back too

had some purple glocks on saturday... had to take 2 cuz they sucked and the roll wasnt even that long luckily my main connect was at the party i was at and hooked it up with a red transformer (stamped one not the shaped transformer) and that shit took me to space.

oh and its so fun playing with the ambience on xbox360 with a little ferry corsten

debating on getting these... anyone have any info on them?

2hezrpe.jpg

all the pics ive found about blue hearts, the heart is stamped in.

Anyone go to Hard presents Turkey Soup?

It was on thanksgiving eve.

took a pink dolphin. didnt feel anything for an hour and a half then went outside, smoked a cigarette, and it kicked in full blast from the first puff.

Fuckin' pacifiers... if kids can't make do with some gum then they deserve the aching teeth

Fuckin' pacifiers... if kids can't make do with some gum then they deserve the aching teeth

True, fuck pacificiers, but most raves I've been to they don't let you bring gum (or any opened package, gum, cigs, w/e) inside.

Waking up next day with aching jaws and aching body ain't fun :(

Pacifers are wack as hell. Just stick to some gum and hide that shit when your about to walk into a venue. Anyone hitting up TAO?

what the fuck happened to quick reply....

but ya anyways just bring everything in its original package. i never have a problem bringing gum in...just treat them like cigs too. and pacifiers.... to each their own im not gunna knock anyone because of what they like.... girls with pacifiers are cool cuz you know they want to suck on sumthin heyyyy yooooooo

but seriously no one can help with those pills? im getting a good price for em but theat is another sketchy part to em if they are cool and whatever itd be a steal for me.

alright maybe I was being harsh but not it makes raves look worse then they already are. Did you try pill reports selvasio??

alright maybe I was being harsh but not it makes raves look worse then they already are. Did you try pill reports selvasio??

yeah i did i only found the pressed ones and the pills didnt look like that. i wouldnt doubt the guy but i like to know what goes in me.

picked up some pink playboys the other day, anyone know how good these are?

i believe they are mdxx medium... they should be cool. id take 2 of those for a good roll but then again i roll a good amount.

ive been meaning to get a test kit, but my friends that i usually pick up from are good guys and try all the pills they sell but it never hurts to have one anyways.

Ya I'll be going. It should be a fun night, the line-up isn't amazing but it'll be a good new years. I also got my hands on some pokeballs which are supposed to be incredible

Yee yeee pick up them pokeballs mang. I got some blue batmans and purple transformers, all pokeballs. Props to the pokeball presser these pills legit as fuck.

See you etards are TAO hahahaa

Sounds Good Bro