Topman's Black Trouser Project

DüM

Don't know if this has been discussed before, maybe this will help Icarus though.

These are coming out with Topman's stateside opening.

Patrik Ervell

0004h.jpg

Tim Hamilton

0003h.jpg

Aitor Throup

0006h.jpg

Ann Sofie Back

0005h.jpg

Todd Lynn

0002h.jpg

Topman Design

0001h.jpg

Each pair is available only in black and will sell for $120.

someone will cop a pair or two for me k.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$120 seems kinda steep for topman if they're the basic topman quality. Nicely cut black trousers though might force some to get them. Kinda interested. Hopefully, some supergays will buy them and get tired of them after awhile so we can get them cheaper and with measurements

Oh man, that Ervell fit was going to be my look for the next couple of years. I will try dem pants and the Aitor Throup pair, provided they don't have any tech-y Raf Simons bullshit on them.

whennnnnnn?

any idea if its a US only dealio too...?

i shall be in london for a day next saturdee.

BUT ITS NOT THE 11TH

YOU REACH LONDON ON THE 11TH ONLY

All of it looks pretty good. Anymore info on the opening itself?

jskissi- It looks cool with the styling and all but it's like the fall uniqlo stuff from last year. The lookbooks make it look great, but like with h&m, 90% of topman shoppers come out looking like idiots. This is in regards to the general topman store, not the black pants.

I wonder if there will be a release telling the difference in the fits. Or at least a blog could do it. Hard to tell from photoshoots at weird angles and poses.

why are these shits 120 a pop

i thought it was supposed to be cheap like H+M

traditionally justified by having to pay 'real' designers and producing a lookbook etc., but in reality, it's just because they can get away with it.

excessive styling makes it compelling to some people.

i can't wait till it hits america and you lot finally realise how awful topman is.. its the #1 shopping destination for 12-16 year olds in the UK who want typical generic shite.

i hear this from a lot of my UK friends lol

Yeah,

Topman is just cheap nasty shite. Crap fabrics. Fine for teenyboppers without much imagination or attention to quality.

i hear this from a lot of my UK friends lol

Aitors are a quite refined and wearable version of his signiture pant style,the designed fit from the sample produced in the studio was pretty nice,what you dont see in the pic is that the hem can sit over the feet and is elasticated.I havent seen the production version yet,so can comment on it.t