SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Yesterday I was going to get into the 6 train and a bunch of people ran out. there was a homeless guy sitting down with his dick out pissing up into the air almost hitting the bench across from him. So I got out and went with some people to the same cars doors on the other side. We were across the whole car from him and the piss started rolling down the subway car. I jumped up on a bench but the piss got all over this guys shoes.

We should make a thread guys

Train : 2

I remember like a group of 4 black kids were conversating or whatever real loud some H.S kids getting on in lowe manhattan ..

They were saying nigga after every word.. and the train was mostly full of white people so I'm standing up just observing this. Then one white guy says

White guy : "Do you know what that word means? , individuals use to get murdered because of that word and your using it like its nothing"

Black kid : "In all seriousness suck my dick"

It was funny but still uncalled for lol

Train : S(Shuttle from Grand to Times Sq )

These trains sometimes get crowded to over capacity when everyone is running so everyone gets in train pushing occurs and all that. 2 spanish ladies start to holler and scream at eachother and shit. They begin to fight and the train starts to move , funny thing is no one is breaking this fight up of two older ladies(30-40 yrs old) mind you , the train is packed ass shit and they're falling back and forth and bumping people. I could definitetly identify the tourist they were scared as shit worried faces lol . Now its a 2 vs 1 because one of the ladies was with her daughter , so now finally people decide to break it up scratches and blood and shit on each of the ladies. lol ahh man

Train: 1

Standing up in a packed train we're at 42nd street times sq so it's definitely real packed people still cramming in. This one guy knows he cannot fit but still insists in coming in the train so at this point hes halfway in / halfway out then it says " Stand clear of the closing doors please" it closes and it closes him lol.. like the door had a seizure basically and kept closing and opening real fast on him ahahahah his face was priceless as everyone watched. The conductor says on speaker " Move from the door , or it will continue to close you up" lol he finally gets off then train goes.

fuck man i havent been living here long enough maybe, because i dont have anything remotely as funny to tell

jeep saw me slam into the subway platform though last night after i was positive i could jump from one to the other. my hip seriously feels broken and all you motherfuckers making me laugh surely doesnt make it feel any better

fuck man i havent been living here long enough maybe, because i dont have anything remotely as funny to tell

jeep saw me slam into the subway platform though last night after i was positive i could jump from one to the other. my hip seriously feels broken and all you motherfuckers making me laugh surely doesnt make it feel any better

vr78za.jpg

dino that's... that's living the NY life, I guess :)

memorable happening:

32928925233292892523_6206684361.jpg?v=0

So I was walking into the subway when I see a homeless man lying face down on the floor. Weirdly, no one in New York really cares, they just notify the police. So these fools run in, warp the guy up in tarp, then run back out and strap him to a stretcher.

what station was this? i've always wondered if i could jump certain stations too. if you can't do it, that means i can't since i'm assuming you're much taller than me

what station was this? i've always wondered if i could jump certain stations too. if you can't do it, that means i can't since i'm assuming you're much taller than me

what one was it again jeep? either the flushing stop on the g or the 23 st stop on the e.

and i owned at track, but the long jump was my worst event :(

if its 10 feet like you say though jeep then that means ive cleared that before! pretty sure i got 12 one time back in middle school.

i was always better at the high jump though

oh fuck i was more gone thank i thought i guess. thats not the way we came right? why didnt we go the way we came?

*edit- naw man it couldnt have been the a that doesnt make any sense

because the E train took us the exact opposite way we wanted to go at first

then

we missed the A cause the C wasn't running

you were pretty drizzy du

yo wtf idk if its cuz I'm loopy or what but to me it sounds like you guys are jumping over the tracks to the other side what the helllll????? 10 foot gap???

1 track stations. Not like multiple tracks. Just from one platform to another with 1 track width in between

This March:

SuFu Drunk Platform-Jump Track Meet

Must be able to blow a .18 BAC night of the competition and be wearing full jawns, no athelic ish allowed. Sneakers are acceptable, but bonus points will be awarded to anyone who shows up in Ann D boots, Rick trainers, Aldens, etc.

This March:

SuFu Drunk Platform-Jump Track Meet

Must be able to blow a .18 BAC night of the competition and be wearing full jawns, no athelic ish allowed. Sneakers are acceptable, but bonus points will be awarded to anyone who shows up in Ann D boots, Rick trainers, Aldens, etc.

shit, i really need to come back ! :rolleyes: