Boneyards - 21st June

i bought a tee with roses. does anyone know if the denim will release online?

more than likely. seems like they are pushing the whole thing online.

Yea, the flannel button down and work shirt seem nice enough, and I kind of dig that fake Nomad-Folk parka they have too. BDU shorts might be cool but it's hard to tell what the camo pattern is. Sucks about the sneaker launch.

It's the word boneyards chopped up, the camo pattern.

ah, on pricing; i've noticed that the japanese yen pricing thus far is about half of what stussy had them listed at. MSRP is $68 on tees, versus stussy having them at $35.

Could have to do with the importing of the goods or wherever they are produced and the cog to them. I dunno, just interesting to see it differ that much... Hopefully this will reflect with the denim & outerwear.

^^

Yeah dude, pricing is all fucking zany.

Website has the specter shorts listed as 60, went to the NYC shop yesterday and they were 86.

Store didn't have my size anyway, so I saved myself like 20 bucks and ordered them shits off the website.

Regular tees were $38 from what I remember - some of the graphics are so fucking cool in person.

^^

Yeah dude, pricing is all fucking zany.

Website has the specter shorts listed as 60, went to the NYC shop yesterday and they were 86.

Store didn't have my size anyway, so I saved myself like 20 bucks and ordered them shits off the website.

Regular tees were $38 from what I remember - some of the graphics are so fucking cool in person.

stuff is always more expensive in store, especially the NY store, which btw never has anything in a small. Pair that with the fact that stussy's sizing has stayed pretty consistent over the years ( so you don't risk buying stuff that doesnt end up fitting), and the online shopping experience is far superior