junk hello this is poll for fit battle dino kunk

conan.

who is win fit battle/wack battle?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. who is win fit battle/wack battle?

okayokay if you are COMFORTABLE wearing what you wear then WEAR it nah NIGGA you WACK dress for BODY TYPE you FAT its okay WE ARE NOT ALL HIPSTERS SKINNY diiiiiiiiiiiiiiinooooooooooooooooo miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! KUNKUNKUNKUNKUNKUNK kunkakunk I AM WEARING MY CLOTHES better THAN YOU do you understand?butbutbut hes wearing RAF no hes FAT no MUSCULAR nigga work out your CHEST AND SHOULDERS nigga YOU IN DENIM AND A TSHIRT WHO WEARS THAT??!?!?!?!?!?!? but the KIDS what about the KIDS??? god will save the kids dont worry about them DIOR HOMME HITOP smokin that goooooooooooood shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit SUPREME CAMP HAT my collar gots that orange stripeeeeeezzzzzz CUT OFF DENIM SHORTS i am 18 i am 35 CARSON DALY LOOKALIKE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

but the REAL important THING right here is:

YOURE INCREDIBLY CHUNKY

this nigga raw, cant hate on that he called this bitch CHUNKY.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okayokay if you are COMFORTABLE wearing what you wear then WEAR it nah NIGGA you WACK dress for BODY TYPE you FAT its okay WE ARE NOT ALL HIPSTERS SKINNY diiiiiiiiiiiiiiinooooooooooooooooo miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! KUNKUNKUNKUNKUNKUNK kunkakunk I AM WEARING MY CLOTHES better THAN YOU do you understand?butbutbut hes wearing RAF no hes FAT no MUSCULAR nigga work out your CHEST AND SHOULDERS nigga YOU IN DENIM AND A TSHIRT WHO WEARS THAT??!?!?!?!?!?!? but the KIDS what about the KIDS??? god will save the kids dont worry about them DIOR HOMME HITOP smokin that goooooooooooood shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit SUPREME CAMP HAT

Yu DUNT no howz to WEARZ sUPLEME!!!! PoSEUR!!!

Kunk dresses like one of those < 170lb Raf models or something. He definitely has a harder form to work with. Dino's fits are comparatively safe but he always makes them work. Some of Kunk's outfits are on the questionable side... His superiority in trash talking makes up for some of it though.