Mottainai bespoke Jeans

robnyc726

Dear Denim Aficionados:

My name is Rob and I am a Co-founder/Designer for a new Men's sportswear brand called Mottainai. We will be debuting our collection in some of your favorite US stores this fall, such as Bergdorf Goodman, American Rag, etc... and I am happy to announce a true denim connoisseurs' ultimate fantasy.

We are giving you the opportunity to fully customize your own pair of jeans, and we mean custom. If you have a yearning to design, we will take your idea and transform it into reality. If you own a favorite pair of jeans that you bought previously that does not satisfy your fit or so distressed that it reveals your underwear; or even a favorite wash that is no longer offered from your favorite brand.

We can take care of all your denim needs...

Below is a list of things we offer for a full denim experience uncomparable to others:

*Four Men's fits: Straight Leg, Skinny, Boot cut and now Shoe Cut

*Sizes ranging from 28 to 40

*Variety of in-stock denim ranging in weights of 8oz-21oz from the best Japanese mills; selvedge, double-faced, and other uniquely finished denims.

*Variety of in-stock hardwares and the ability to create your own custom hardware with different finishes.

*Custom denim washing, laser etching and wax treatments

*Expert sewing, design consultation, and custom patternmaking specific to your design

*All other custom basics, thread color, pocketing, zippers etc...

Prices start at 450 USD, depending on Wash, Design and Hardware... each customer works one on one with the design team to ensure all needs are met. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery and some additional time if some items are not in stock.

Please visit our website and feel free to contact us for any questions or if you are interested in creating your very own customized denim jeans.

cheers:cool:

mottainainy.com

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

i was an april 77 cut with 21 oz denim.

get on it.

October...