For Sale: Tom Ford Frames / Royal Stetson Hat

therealcas

Hi.

For sale is a pair of Tom Ford frames. They have tags and certificates etc. I purchased these frames about a year a and half ago hoping my eye sight would falter, but no luck there. There are some flaws on the right hand side of the frames, minor scratches. I'm not positive if the Tom Ford store still carries these frames, but i heard differently. These retail for 370 euros which in todays market is $572

Asking price: $300 Shipped (no returns)

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

Also for sale is a Royal Stetson hat size 6 5/8. dark grey felt fabric. excellent condition (no tears or holes).

Measurements: 2" Black grosgrain ribbon with bow.

1 5/8" brim with a 1/4" overwelted brim edge that's single stitched.

It has a center dent with the crown measuring 4 1/2" in the center and tapering off to 4 1/4" for the front and 4" for the rear.

The lining is grey-brown colored with a light-grey satin at the crown with the Stetson logo at the apex and protected by a plastic headliner.

The 1 1/2" wide black headband is in perfect working order with no damage or stress of any kind and measures out to 20 1/2". All stitching remains fresh and tight.

Asking: $40 shipped

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

people keep asking me for pics of these on..unfortunately i don't have a picture only a video of a model wearing them...its some martha stewart x tom ford interview...the first model is the one wearing the frames.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jvZfQlwS_sk