Cloak military trenchcoat

Fuuma

I tried on an amazing cloak military black trenchcoat today (probably from this season), anobody has this piece (are there numerous trenchcoats or just one?) and can tell me if $1000 is the usual sale price or if it's overpriced compared to what it sells where you saw it?

Here's a link to the coat:

http://www.cloakdesign.com/collection.html click on the third "look" from the left.

Regards

Edited by Fuuma on Oct 8, 2005 at 06:13 PM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the montreal Cloak retailer (and only Canadian shop to retail cloak if I believe the store list on the cloak website). I was basically looking for a new coat that I might pair with a nice collective nightcrawler jacket and went there to check the APC and Engineered garment coats. The cloak trench was an unexpected find (I usually dislike their stuff) and is definitely not my style or what I was going to get but it's so impressive I might end up shelling the dough...Too bad I'm totally broke right now. I just wanted to know for how much it retailed in the states...I think Milspex bought it I might end up PMing him.

Depends of the winter, the fit is pretty tight so you might not layer much. Haven't tried it outside but I would say it would be usable in an urban setting (with a hoodie and maybe a longsleeves shirt) but not if you're planning to take a walk in the countryside.

You have to understand it's cotton not wool so depending on the harshness of your climate your milleage may vary.

Edited by Fuuma on Oct 9, 2005 at 12:54 PM

No idea, I've only seen it online, I guess I was unclear:

1)I sqw the nice collective nightcrawler jacket online and wanted to get it

2)I went to a local store to check out jackets that might complement it and see what's available.

3)I really liked the cloak trench even though it wasn't what I was looking for

4)I'm not too sure what I'Mll get right now I initially though of checking out Engineered garment and nice collective but might end up getting the cloak or nothing at all...

TNT stocks Cloak as well. They used to carry quite a bit of the line from what I remember but the stuff sure goes fast. Other likely suspects would be Antihero.

Nice gear IMO. Price usually hovers from around the $800-$1200 CDN mark from what I remember

Edited by Circa on Oct 11, 2005 at 12:28 PM

I have the trench. Bought it at the Greene New York store. Retail is 1000+. It's cotten though, so if you're looking for something warmer, I'd look elsewhere. But the cut is amazing and looks fire with a pair of slim jeans and a pair of these:

5081001003_d_4.jpg