Cloak military trenchcoat

Fuuma

As for military style trench, I just bought a nice one at Zara today

6f180d144f0696ee59766e633714.jpg

(Pic from the Zara website)

Too bad that I don't have a camera...

Slim fit, 95% cotton - 5% polyurethane that gives the trench a nice slight shine to it.

Edited by emuRay on Oct 18, 2005 at 01:47 PM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

triniboy: Actually yeah the coat is pretty nice I think. You're right about zara's quality, I often pick pieces from them and I know that what I bought will last no more than a season, but shirts and coats make little exception. The trench is not tremendously detailed, but shows decent quality though...

jhud: Zara definately fit snug. My chest is 42" and took XL which is I think the bigger size they have, the L was fine but I couldn't even move when tried on with a sweater over my shirt. I guess smaller sizes are slim enough... I paid 159¤ for it, about 190$, worth the ripoff.

Quote: Designworks is a Japanese/UK collab with the Japanese fashion chain Abahouse; they have some cool stuff there, but it's not really in the same league as, say, Comme des Garcons.

Yes. Abahouse isn't on the same level as the high-fashion brands and I don't think they proport themselves to be. The price points and styles are aimed at teens/college/young-adults and the price points and the quality definitely reflects that. I'll be honest that the quality of the shoes is something to be had. For 200+, they are DEFINITELY worth the price, but if you're looking for higher-end quality, there are plenty of other labels. I think the thing that sets Alfredo bannister apart are the styles, which are so unique. They put out styles that no other labels I've seen do so interestingly.

On a completely different matter, went shopping around Tokyo last weekend and discovered this label. Amazing tailored shoes for 500+. Alas, they aren't bepoke/John Lobb quality, but for these price points, they are very well made!

http://www.stefanobranchini.com

b1094ss-11.JPG

B1094SS-15.JPG

B1282LU-14.JPG

b1095ss-21.JPG

Edited by djrajio on Oct 18, 2005 at 04:27 PM