Let's talk about BLACK COATED JEANS

wutssup

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the hopes of killing this thread, spot blown:

yoox fall/winter preview has the coated black superfines in everything from a 29 to 38 right now. pretty cheap, too.

sorry but i really couldn't find them...

i typed superfines in the search bar with catergory " man "

only those T-shirts come out as the results

so has anyone actually owned these long enough to see some worn/washed pics?

i wanna grab those thin finns in the market but im kinda weirded out. dude says his 27s stretched to fit a 30, wtf?? and also washed once (maybe twice), says the color is the same but id like to see anyways

i think im gonna copy diamonds copying homme and try coating myself in the future, recycle my apcs once they are beat ass and turn a blue too light for my liking

btw diamunz yours look hot, throw them on for a waywt sometime yeh

Haha I actually think those look amazing dmonds...

Only 2 coated i've had are the thinn finn and the acne hexes...I sold my thinn finns(they stretched out too much, fucking nudie sizing and stupid huge backpockets)...the acnes are awesome, the fit is perfect.

img10453915575.jpeg

img10453915570.jpeg

img10453925579.jpeg

Can koppp from Japan, seen it in Australia as well. Black overdye Lee Riders. Cheap but the finish is shiny as hell....

yea i have seen em before, but it was a long time ago..and i don't think they are still in stock...sold out everywhere

so has anyone actually owned these long enough to see some worn/washed pics?

I've worn my coated thin fins for about a year and a half with no wash. i have to pick them up from being mended (crotch blow out). before they fixed them they said they were going to clean them which is fair enough i guess.

i will upload some pics when i pick them up although i am afraid that after a wash these might have lost all the shine that got worn into them.

also in terms of sizing i got a 28. i dont think they stretched a great deal at all. probably went from being a little tight to just comfortable. still dont need to wear a belt after over a yr.