Let's talk about BLACK COATED JEANS

wutssup

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
do they fit small? :(

generally up until the lower leg and opening they are slim. a bit below the knee they get all straight legged fitting. def size down. i did a 29 in a different coated model. the opening is alittle bigger than i'd like, but fit pretty good. or just tuck.

generally up until the lower leg and opening they are slim. a bit below the knee they get all straight legged fitting. def size down. i did a 29 in a different coated model. the opening is alittle bigger than i'd like, but fit pretty good. or just tuck.

mad.. i want cheaps... but it'd need 27/28 i guess.

Such as?

I'm very interested in how these DIY methods actually turn out. There has been a couple of wax threads but they didn't look very nice..

I made and coated a black pair of jeans in black silicone. i say paint is bad becaus it is brittle, inflexible and is going to wash off and make a shitty mess of everything.

silicone on the other hand is 100% water proof, easily flexible and would wear nicer. I made them for fashion school to the size spec of my model - not me, so they are currently unworn and stored at my Mum's house.

the finish on mine was very matte, similar to the nudies but applied thicker and to the fabric after construction, not before. Too make it glossy you would probably add something like estapol or varnish to the silicone but i don't know what would happen.

Guest jmatsu
56ff_1.JPG

8129_1.JPG

5777_1.JPG5bd0_1.JPG

sometimes they pop up on the bay. 59pounds. but off the rack, i suppose that they go for like 500ish?

saw these at alohafag a while back. finish was excellent, fit was total shit.

Guest jmatsu
I made and coated a black pair of jeans in black silicone. i say paint is bad becaus it is brittle, inflexible and is going to wash off and make a shitty mess of everything.

silicone on the other hand is 100% water proof, easily flexible and would wear nicer. I made them for fashion school to the size spec of my model - not me, so they are currently unworn and stored at my Mum's house.

the finish on mine was very matte, similar to the nudies but applied thicker and to the fabric after construction, not before. Too make it glossy you would probably add something like estapol or varnish to the silicone but i don't know what would happen.

hommehomme make me one for my birthday.

i cpied your idea a while back

i used black silicone calking and it turned super shiny, they're awesome but i dont wear em all that much... they're thick and heavy and nearly waterproof... i sweat balls when i wear them.

Guest jmatsu
kk tnx, it appears you deleted the pic as i couldn't find it after some extensive searching

no i didn't...but then again, a friend hosted it for me so i don't know. computers/internets r tricky.

i cpied your idea a while back

i used black silicone calking and it turned super shiny, they're awesome but i dont wear em all that much... they're thick and heavy and nearly waterproof... i sweat balls when i wear them.

yeah i thought they would be like that to wear.. i want to do another pair to actually wear but in dark blue or something and apply the silicone reeeeealy thin.