'Banned from Sufu' Explanation Thread

lol dum..

nah for real the story all fucked up

ok, sora was prolly just disruptive, maybe plug his own shit, that might've only been after, not sure

anyways westside was posting gibberish and they said 'only trash' and he posted so much in trash that it made sufu look like trash cuz it moved sooooo fast compared to rest of site and that no look good for advertisers so they warned him and disruption disruption

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
I guess im in the minority as i didnt find westside funny at all. All that nonsensical pseudo-ebonic shit got annoying and was copied by people even more annoying.

wasn't his fault that people decided to mimick him.

Guest jmatsu
because the mods didn't like him. when self edge friends and family hacked his account (his password was easily guessible), made racist and homophobic posts (on a self edge computer, no less), and hacked his photobucket to post all of his pictures, no one did anything.

i didn't like ed in the beginning, but i'm totally cool with him now. he is nice guy. not really interested in heritage or raw jap denim, but i from what i can tell he is an authority on the subject. nigga is def an asset to superdenim. one of the only people who actually bothers to answer denim small questions.

i just want to say that the "reasons" why people were banned might not really mean anything. this site isn't necessarily fair, balanced, or anything.

word

there's nothing funnier than people getting infractions/bans and a bunch of jigs playing junior supreme court lawyer, arguing their cause like this is a fucking contitutional democracy

as a once-great banned poster said, this is a message board about expensive pants

take it for what it is or get the fuck out

edit: FREE WESTSIDE

i know i'm not saying anything most of you guys don't already know, but shit...people dont get banned because they were "breaking the rules." look at the rules. most of the crap posted on supertrash is against the stated rules. racist? check. religious? check. homophobic? check. sexist? check. malicious content...pffff.

those who get banned, get banned out of dislike. westside was posting gibberish? his gibberish is better than those "rational" posts most users shit out. airjamie was hateful? his hate was justified. edmond was homophobic? no more than the rest of us.

Guest spazzz
i know i'm not saying anything most of you guys don't already know, but shit...people dont get banned because they were "breaking the rules." look at the rules. most of the crap posted on supertrash is against the stated rules. racist? check. religious? check. homophobic? check. sexist? check. malicious content...pffff.

those who get banned, get banned out of dislike. westside was posting gibberish? his gibberish is better than those "rational" posts most users shit out. airjamie was hateful? his hate was justified. edmond was homophobic? no more than the rest of us.

um. edmond wanted the "fags" to be slaughtered like the jews in the holocaust.

ftb, get off your high horse, djrajio was right when he said you're fucking annoying

Guest jmatsu

word nigga.

just petty politics and smalltime finance.

Guest seesolo
um. edmond wanted the "fags" to be slaughtered like the jews in the holocaust.

ftb, get off your high horse, djrajio was right when he said you're fucking annoying

UM. next time you speak spazz make sure you know what the fuck is going on, edmond account was hacked by self edge family with whish they made lots of horrendous posts with his username and also went into his photobucket and posted his pics everywhere, so if you ever bought any jeans from self edge then YOU are the ones that wanted the jews to be slaughtered

UM. next time you speak spazz make sure you know what the fuck is going on, edmond account was hacked by self edge family with whish they made lots of horrendous posts with his username and also went into his photobucket and posted his pics everywhere, so if you ever bought any jeans from self edge then YOU are the ones that wanted the jews to be slaughtered

do i get a discount if i mention the holocaust?

Guest spazzz

so ftb says jump and you say how high? that's the biggest load of unproven shit i've ever heard.

and dipshit, noone needed a password to go in his photobucket a while back, it was open to the public.

Guest jmatsu
so ftb says jump and you say how high? that's the biggest load of unproven shit i've ever heard.

well ed's shit WAS hacked. posts made in his name were made. it's pretty obvious as to why none of the perps who did that weren't banned.

don't really know who the fuck you are spazz, but ftb brings much more knowledge to this forum than you. so stfu and sit the fuck down.

and dipshit, noone needed a password to go in his photobucket a while back, it was open to the public.

ok...it was open to the public? is that how they UPLOADED A PICTURE TO IT?

Guest seesolo

you dumfuck, kiya himself admitted to the whole shit, KIYA HIMSELF ADMITTED THAT HIS WORKERS DID IT, for gods sake you really dont know shit at all.

Interesting I didn't know that Edmond's account was hacked from a Selfedge computer. This is definitely identity theft and knowing they have customer credit card information makes me second guess their integrity.

Interesting I didn't know that Edmond's account was hacked from a Selfedge computer. This is definitely identity theft and knowing they have customer credit card information makes me second guess their integrity.

Yeah, what else is new.

It's not like Sufu is gonna man up and call SelfEdge out on it.

It's one big circle-jerk.

SelfEdge needs Sufu to sell jeans.

Sufu needs SelfEdge is get advert monetization.

It ain't hacking when your user/pw is edmond/edmond.

Shit is encrypted like whoa.

Dude, I just went to Self Edge, used your customer credit card information, and bought a bunch of jeans off Rakuten.

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I also used your account to post dirty pictures of halifamous on the Internet.

sidney, it's obvious what you're referring to (with your first statement), and that's wack.

You mean that his password was is username?

Y'all are talking like it's 2001 and we've never heard of a captcha or using symbols and numbers in your passwords.

*obligatory serious business*