Post pics of your decorative dead stuff

Inspired by this post (I know I'm not tg):

Tg can you start a thread dedicated to all the dead/stuffed/mounted things you have? I am intrigued.

This fella graces one of the shelves in my studio:

2553509512_016deef4a5_o.jpg

Given to me by a friend who got it at a second hand market, it's not the prettiest looking thing.

I've got some more dead things at home so later more.

Now show us yours!

I wanna start a thread on the actual hunting of animals. I'm wondering if there are any other hunters on the board...

• 2 weeks later...

taxiadermyqb3.jpg

cat skull gift from step mum

shag and penguin skulls found on the beach bottled bird made by big brother ( he also made a pickled hedgehog head but it went yucky)

native ducks from my primary school library

parrots were my grandmothers

evil goat shot by uncle

never born deer.. mother shot by uncle while culling deer that were starving to death during a drought

have lots more but im far from home and dont carry pics of all my pets in my wallet

Nope, all of them were purchased at second hand markets/garagesale kind of things.

I collected them for a while but seeing as I ran out of wallspace I stopped for a bit.

I tried finding the least "pretty" looking ones, hence all the broken/twisted horns.

These were easier to find aswell, since people tend to go for the once that look most "perfect"...

The one on my wall in the lower right hand corner ran infront of a train, hence the two stubs of horn.